Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: The transpersonal world
4/21/2007 8:26:00 PM

MY BEAUTIFUL, LOVING, COMPASSIONATE, BRILLIANT, AND WONDERFUL SISTER, JOYCE!

Thank you for the welcome back and you are so so right when you say that we cannot expect the world around us to change unless we change ourselves, from within to without and not viceversa...

We cannot even change our physical state if we do not change our mental and spiritual state ... they all need to live in harmony with each other for attitude to change within ourselves and ... until we make those changes ... we will never be able to bring change into the society around us.

If I don't love me ... I cannot love anyone else... If I am not kind to me ... I cannot be kind to anyone else... and, likewise, I could not expect others to love or be kind ot me ...

It's all about attitudes ... but with ourselves first ... this is where our power, as individuals and as a collective human race, lies ... within the possibility to make change .... and as you said ... starting from within ...

Lots of love

V.

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/21/2007 8:33:07 PM

Hello Marty again

I agree with you ... anything that makes people stop and think can only be a good thing ...

The problem is that a lot of people are not honest with themselves.  People love to have excuses ... and therein lies the root of all evils ...

Instead of facing the, sometimes, painful truthes...  it is, somewhat, easier to hide behind whatever reason comes to mind ... which in turn impedes change ...

I agree with you that thoughts are the most powerful tools on the planet and I agree that they need to be more directed so that they can be shifted in one direction rather than another .... but I would have to add that thoughts alone, without action, are futile ... we need to have the determination, courage and persistence to see them through ... that is truly how we attract what we really want in life.

Take care

V.

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/21/2007 8:34:28 PM

Hello Thomas

Thank you for the new face and the kind wishes of a good day ... I hope you have a lovely weekend ...

Best wishes

V.

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/21/2007 8:46:19 PM

Hello Nick

.... and very pleased to meet you ... thank you for stopping by ...

The human mind, as you know, is made up of the conscious and the subconscious mind.  We don't actually know how much knowledge is stored in the latter because, if you believe the likes of Carl Jung and so forth, there is, potentially, such a thing as collective consciousness ...

.... so ... technically there could be a collective subonscious .... which would mean that everything that you mention as crossing over into the visible world ... may be the result of the conscious mind actively acknowledging what is in the subconscious... which, in my opinion, is technically what happens with mediums and psychics.

You are right ... we automatically dismiss so much in our life, that we do not comprehend, because, most of the time, we are brought up to ignore anything that goes beyond the five senses... mainly because the Coppernicus revolution transformed us into a society of factually empirical science... in fact ... anything science cannot prove it dismisses as "a miracle" ... 

.... but that is changing slowly but surely ... a new type of science is being born to study everything that falls outside the realms of the physical.

Take care and please come back and visit again

Have a lovely weekend

V. 

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/21/2007 8:51:30 PM

Hello Godfather Joe ....

Thank you for the welcome back and I feel lucky and happy to have you here ... you are a very welcome new friend... I am enjoying getting to know you as well ...

I hope you will meet my wonderful friends as well and enjoy our gathering here as much as I have done and continue to do.

Take care and a hug

V.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!