Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: The transpersonal world
4/26/2007 8:03:09 PM

Heya beautiful sis and Lemurian neighbour ...

You always manage to find the most descriptive pics there are to be found .... perhaps I should get you to find the pics for my book that would add a visual aspect to it ... I think you could manage to say far more with visuals than I can in words ...

wow ...

It does just say it all ...

Thank you from the bottom of my heart ...

Love and hugs

V.

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/26/2007 8:08:15 PM

Hello Paula

Thank you for coming by and posting ... welcome my newfound friend ... I am sure you would have lots of interesting stories to contribute ...

I think that as minds awaken to infinite possibilities and as knowledge of the unknown becomes more to the forefront ... formulas such as your father's would become more comprehensible ...

It's just like everything else in life ... In order to comprehend something we need to have a basic database foundation ... perhaps you should continue with his work ... (wink wink) ... we need more theories to understand better ....

Take care and all the very best wishes to you

V.

+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/26/2007 11:58:47 PM

Thank you Venerina,

Life used to be an uphill struggle until I quit seeing it that way.  When you just let it all go, it becomes so much easier. 

That doesn't mean there aren't difficulties ... of course there are ... that's how life is, but its how you manage the difficulties that makes the difference.

This is what my struggle has taught me:

I am special because I am me.  I am an individul.  There is no other exactly like me.  I am responsible for me; for what I think and do. -©Terry Gorley-

You have such a wonderful way of explaining what you've read,  learned and believe ... thank you.

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/27/2007 12:13:37 PM
Interesting.....were you astral projecting into my thoughts of last evening? I was contemplating a decision I made 20 years ago, the results turned out so profoundly better than I could have possibly have conjured up in my undeveloped 35 year old mind (at the time)  that having made it..I wonder.
Then of course trying to figure out how a different decision would have turned out-too mind boggling to unravel.
Now I know what I missed most about your abscence-you make me think hard!
p.s. You are dead on right about Terry Gormly, she is a treasure!

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/6/2007 7:36:56 AM

Hello Terry

Forgive me not replying sooner but this has been yet another of those crazy weeks!!!

I agree with you totally and I think you are absolutely right when you say that it is when we learn to let go that we can cope better.

Meditation is an excellent practice to learn how to focus and let go.  It helps us put things into perspective and prioritise.  It, also, teaches us that ultimately, in this life, the most important thing is our spiritual being and our connection with the Divine being. 

When we learn that the infinite love is always with us to guide us and protect us then nothing in this world can ever hurt us again.  Somehow, all banal things lose their meaning and importance.  The path is cleared of clutter and resolutions become obvious.

Fear and worry are the worst evils in the world, harmful to mind, body and soul.  Through meditation practices all fears and worries become minimised, if not eliminated, because we can plainly see that nothing is worth the heartache we ascribe to it through human nature.

You are right ... we are all unique and we are all special and there is no-one on this planet who isn't loved by the Higher Being. 

Nobody will ever be like anyone else and WE should be the most important person in this world to ourselves because if we can't love ourselves and take care of ourselves, we could never love and take care of others. 

Have a beautiful sunday lovely lady.

Hugs,

V.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!