Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Severa

133 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: The transpersonal world
4/18/2007 8:17:49 PM
Oh Shucks Venerina, I hardly knew yah, & I'm just delighted that you're back! I just read through all of your accomplishments, just your formal education alone swamps mine by a country mile. I'm more self-taught than formally educated, even though I returned to college after having my two children in the 60's. Looking forward to that book you're writing, anything to do with the Alternative Health Industry usually holds my interest. Nice getting to know you, no wonder your ALP friends are so happy to have you back. Kindly, Joe Severa
Joe Severa, Owner Flexera Intl Ltd. ANA/DSHEA Certified
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/19/2007 10:32:35 PM

Ah, Venerina

You have struck a nerve ... how wonderful and good!

There are so many opinions in the posts ... they are all good ... they all make you think.

I have a similar question as Arthur.  I understand as adults we all have the "power" within ourselves to change our thinking, etc.  But what of the children?  The innocent who are suffering with cancer and other life threatening illness.  The child who is born ill before he can even begin to think for him/her self.

Thank you for coming back!

Sincerely,

Terry

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/21/2007 6:50:00 PM

Bonsoir Sarah

Thank you for the welcome back ... I do know what you mean and I think you got it across perfectly.

All too often we think that we are alone, when in fact anyone can call on their spiritual guides and Angels at any given time for help.  No task is too small nor any too big. 

They are sent by God to help us when we need them and to keep us company when we are feeling lonely.  All we need to do is seek their help, by asking them to help us and be open enough to recognise when they are replying to our requests.

Take care and have a lovely weekend

V.

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/21/2007 7:04:38 PM

Hello James

Thank you for such a heart warming welcome back ... I am not sure I am worthy of the title teacher ... but thank you ... I am only trying to share something I feel we all have in common and a common interest in.

I agree with you about the Secret being a commercial tool to divulge the word and I agree that it can't be knocked for getting the word out to the masses and get them thinking....

I have listened to the Secret in Audio book format as well, which is 4 and a half hours long ..... and I have to say that I don't think the underlying psychology of the Secret is, actually, trying to push the Spiritual aspect as much as, perhaps, open people's minds to their potential of achievement through focus, determination and will power.

However, even from this point of view, I do agree with both you and Arthur when you say that the subject matter is pretty superficially presented, especially when human beings are all unique, complex beings made up of facets that, not even, they recognise.

Take care my friend and have a lovely weekend.

V.

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/21/2007 7:11:39 PM

Hello Rose ...

You are very fortunate indeed.  So many people have become disconnected from the transpersonal world because if anything out of the ordinary happened to them as a child, or a growing teen, they were told to ignore it or they were told not to be silly ... the longer someone is told such a thing ... the more they start to block these things out ... until one day ... they feel nothing and do not believe that the transpersonal could exist.

Fear is another whole topic in itself ... I could talk about fear right through to the next century ... but I promise to limit myself when I approach that topic ...

A big hug and have a lovely weekend

V.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!