Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carol West

123 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: How To Create Your Own Destiny
5/28/2007 4:14:34 PM

I think that unless you have a life partner dreams should be dreamt alone. If you share your dreams they weaken. Just like you share problems to weaken them.

Rich Blessings, Carol 

Carol West Free Traffic...Free Leads http://offto.net/yorgoo
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/28/2007 7:43:10 PM

Hi Carol,

First I have to check and make sure we are friends.  I love making new friends at Adland.

I like to share my dreams.  By talking about them they seem more real.  When I keep them bottled up inside, it usually turns out that I really don't believe I can do it, or make it happen, or I can't muster up the confidence to get it done.

By sharing my dreams and goals, they become a reality before they are reality, and I have support from all those who know my goals and dreams.

I guess we are all different.  That's what makes the world go round!!

+0
Joe
Joe Severa

133 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/28/2007 8:14:11 PM

Hi Carol:

I probably don't get where you're coming from, I'm more into the Teamwork concepts, ie; Ginny Dye's "Together We Can Change the World, Inc. D.B.A. My Power Mall." Just Google Ginny Dye, it's said there better than I can ever compose same. The rest of us can share her visions via: http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/5265

But as someone once said, "if it works for you, keep on keeping on!" What we wind up with is another positive example of "different strokes for different folks" at work. There is NO one way to achieve success, teamwork seems t/b less lonesome & is my choice.

Bless you,

Joe Severa

Joe Severa, Owner Flexera Intl Ltd. ANA/DSHEA Certified
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/29/2007 6:53:04 PM

Well Judy, my week served as POTW is complete, but I find this post you made as I was doing my time and here come the tears again!  Won't be long and I'll have that "Pond of Happiness" filled to overflowing!

You are so sweet and kind and encouraging and I don't know what I would do without your friendship anymore.  You are just the best!

I believe what they call me is a People Pleaser!  I love to know what people like and if its at all within my power, I like to give it to them.  That's what makes me feel happy and complete.   

You are all things to all people and people like you and Joe are hard to come by and I am so blessed to have you both as good friends here!

Your wonderful description above of Joe and myself is a reflection of you.  Its how you are and we are every bit as blessed as you!

Sincerely,

Terry

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/29/2007 7:25:21 PM

Hi Terry,

It is now time for us to go out and create our own destiny.

Wow - Terry, I haven't heard anyone tagged as a "people pleaser" for years.  It s however the exact designation that was put on me at one point.  One of my business coaches (back then they were called consultants) used to say that I needed to get tougher and stop trying to make everyone happy all the time.  I reallydon't know if I ever got to not being one - but I guess I am better than I was then.

It's been a fun week, and very busy for both of us,  and I am ready to get down to business.  I have some  BirdEssentials.com updates to complete and some ads to get ready. 

I am so blessed that we are friends and am almost relieved that the hustle and bustle has quieted some.  I meant every word I said, my friend. You are:

Terrific Terry!!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!