Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: The Mythology Behind Global Warming
4/13/2007 8:37:29 PM

Great job (again), Dave!

Lawton

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/13/2007 8:48:30 PM

Okay, I have a suggestion about global warming and  industrial pollution.  Since there doesn't seem to be a lot of good clean water for the world to drink, let's stop wasting our precious water making beverages like sodas, juices and others that are not healthy for us anyway.  Just drink the water!  That's a start.  Do you know how many billions of gallons of water would be saved or not wasted?  And with the lack of production of these industries, that should eliminate the high use of aluminum and production of plastics and the paper used in labeling them.   And, everyone would feel cooler because they would be hydrated. 

What do you think?  :)

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
4/14/2007 12:47:50 AM
Simply another way to get the whole world being ran by one group. Their goal is to have us paying a tax to fix their made up global warming. Who is they? The One world government promoters. Global Warming Exposed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKL3Lv_DzfU
You can, if you think you can. You are somebody, cause God don't make no junk!
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/14/2007 3:28:43 AM
Hi Amanda, Our friends all thought we were crazy when we used (and reused and reused) cloth diapers for all our children. Not only is it actually much better for the baby's skin, cloth diapers eventually wear out, but will easily and quickly decompose, since they're made out of cotton. On the other hand, I shudder to think how many tons of chemical filled and plastic covered disposable diapers are buried in landfills around the globe! It is interesting that the same media that brings us all the doom and gloom about global warming are the ones who convinced thousands and thousands of moms around the world that disposable diapers are better than cotton ones, and that manufactured baby formula is better than mother's milk. Are these the people we believe without question? Hmmmmm... While the long term evidence tends to suggest that the damage we do to our environment has a minimal long term effect, what we tend to forget is that when we spew garbage into our air, water and ground we are killing ourselves NOW! It stands to reason that if you can see the air you're breathing and have to pour toxic chemicals into your drinking water to make it "safe" for human consumption, something is drastically wrong. Have a great weekend, Amanda. God bless, Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/14/2007 3:31:03 AM
Hi Joe, It's nice to know that you are someone who has studied our planet a little deeper than most (no pun intended...) Isn't it interesting that Mars is also warming up, at the same rate as Earth, and no one lives there. It makes you think, doesn't it? God bless, Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!