Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Honor AdlandPro's 89th Person Of The Week (POTW)!!!
4/9/2007 8:13:30 AM

Hi Joe - WOW - you ARE going to be a busy bee this week keeping up with the forums and stuff!

You are awesome, AWEsome, AWESOME, brother!!!  Thanks for being a great friend to all of us here.  You are just a regular all around, fun, smart and wonderful guy!

Hugs and Congrats!  Enjoy you week and your "kingdom"!

Judy

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/9/2007 8:14:29 AM

Hi LaNell,

Thank you for calling me a Jerky.  :)  It is an honor!  I don't know if that tiny crown will fit on my really big head today.  :)   Thank you LaNell!  One day, everyone here will be eating our delicious jerky.  :)
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/9/2007 8:19:10 AM

Hi Sam,

When I see your picture sitting there with your grandson fishing, I can't help but wonder off in a day dream about being on the bank of a lake, pole in hand, listening to the birds chirping, the dragon flies buzzing, the warm sunshine spraying about... and that feeling of completeness with nature. Now I must go fishing this next week.  :) 
Thank you!
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/9/2007 8:24:58 AM

Hi John & Pauline,

Congratulations Joe, you haven't been a member of Adlandpro very long so I was amazed to find you are a top 50 poster already!

This is remarkable because nearly all your posts are at least a paragraph long unlike some megaposters who just have large fonts and a huge graphic to fill the space.

So your week in the spotlight is well deserved.

Best Wishes

John.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/9/2007 8:26:36 AM
Hi Judy!

Yes, a busy bee this week.  I don't know which part of being a bee I like best:  gathering the pollen or making the honey!  :)   Thank you for being a dear friend and for saying all the nice things.  I know it is from your heart and I appreciate that.  I am sharing our previous exchange of friendship from the voting forum...

Hi Judy,

You snuck another Congrats in here. Smiley  Yes, I am one of your most valuable friends here at Adland.  Like a precious penny, it is of no value to anyone until you hold it in your hand.  You have hugs and smiles from me daily, therefore I am in your hand upon your heart.  Be sure and pick up all those pennies lying about in all these corridors of forums.  They are all valuable! Smiley  Thank you Judy for letting me be a dear friend with you.  Go X2O! Smiley

Thank you for sharing this wonderful time with me.  Waiting for your forum.  :)  From my heart to yours, !!!HUG!!!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!