Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sue
Sue Marshall

113 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: It's Time To Honor AdlandPro's 89th Person Of The Week (POTW)!!!
4/9/2007 9:29:20 AM
Lots and lots of Congrats Joe - it is an honor to count you as a friend - we have a lot of fun on our game threads too don't we...

Special blessings to you my friend.

Sue
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/9/2007 9:36:42 AM
Hi john and Pauline

And Hello Joe!    As you know already, my friend  - you have made quite an impact on this Community of ours.  You have made an enormous contribution to it in a very short space of item and all of it positive.  You are definitely blessed with a large dose  of community spirit.

Thanks for letting us read your bio - to let us know a little more about you.  I have to admit that it sent me rushing to the kitchen for a large glass of mineral water!

Have a great week.
Love
Jenny

+0
Victoria Hurst

648 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/9/2007 10:26:04 AM

Joe,

Way to go, the best to you in what ever the future holds.

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/9/2007 10:26:41 AM

Hi Sharon,

I love your sign off.  Always thinking of peace.  That is very special.  Yes, I have many friends here.  Each and every one of them have a specialness that  makes every day a joy.  I look forward to seeing what others are  thinking, feeling or promoting every day.  There is always something interesting going on here.  Keep in mind...
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed people can change the world: indeed its the only thing that ever has!" - Margaret Mead.
I believe that this quote defines Adland.  It compliments what the POTW is all about.  It is so powerful!  My tummy is very happy that I am on your Jerky team.  :)   Thank you Sharon!

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/9/2007 10:37:12 AM
Hello Rusty,

Thank yo for the grats.  I hope others will see that there is a simple solution to many health issues.  There are many symptoms of acidity and many people are shocked when they find out that their condition is one.  I was!  It means a lot to me that you were moved enough to research this topic.  X2O has been a great solution for thousands of people.  Many thousands more will find it this year...

Thank you Rusty for being my friend and reading my posts.  :)  I have a quest to help make this world happier, healthier, wealthier and wiser.  It takes some mighty words to break through all the busy and important conversations around.

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!