Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Honor AdlandPro's 89th Person Of The Week (POTW)!!!
4/9/2007 6:41:18 AM
Hi , King Joe is ruling the community. Remember you are a Jerky King too. lol, LaNell

+0
Sam
Sam Hall

638 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/9/2007 7:02:26 AM

Congratulations Joe

:-) Enjoy

Sam

This super simple Home Business May Be: TO SIMPLE FOR YOU ! http://www.SuperSimpleBiz.com
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/9/2007 7:38:13 AM

To our dearest Pauline,

It is always a delight to see your beautiful face at the beginning of this most important forum each week. :)   Thank you for the wonderful things that you have said on my behalf.  You have created a specialness that lingers with the soul for a long time.  It is like remembering the taste of sugar for the first time.  :)  Thank you Pauline for the prayers.

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/9/2007 7:40:09 AM

CONGRATULATIONS
to the VOTW
Ginny Tony and Dave Cottrell

Thank you!

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/9/2007 7:47:11 AM

Kathy,

What does one say to the Angel of Adland?  You always give valuable advice to many of us.  I am very happy to have listened to you.  You know how I feel about my qualities... the best quality anyone can have is room in their heart to give a hug or flash those smiles at others.  I am honored every time I see someone praise another person.  You are an amazing friend Kathy and I thank you for your amazing presence in many lives.  The more lights that gather together, the brighter Adland will be for the world. Thank you!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!