Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Honor AdlandPro's 89th Person Of The Week (POTW)!!!
4/9/2007 8:31:09 AM
Hi John,

I am very surprised!  I hadn't even noticed that until you mentioned it.  Way cool!  I don't know what to say.  I guess there have been a lot of wonderful examples to follow such as John Partington.  BTW, I really enjoy the JP Awards.  What a spendid job you do bringing out the perfect guests each month.  Thank you my friend. 

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/9/2007 8:40:06 AM

WTG Joe,, CONGRATULATIONS!!!  Its due time to see you in the POTW!! I Always enjoy reading all of your post. You have been an Adlandpro blessing.

Besides being a heavy poster to the forums,,You also make sure that nobody is left behind. You are seen everywhere and have many friends. Well Deserved Joe.

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed people can change the world: indeed its the only thing that ever has!" - Margaret Mead.

Glad to have you on our Jerky team as well!!!

Peace and Joy,,, Sharon

+0
Rusty Yancey

278 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/9/2007 8:44:28 AM

Thank you John and Pauline for another fantastic forum post!

Congratulations, Joe for being selected POTW! Your bio is quite amazing, and looks to be helpful to others who may be suffering from what you have already endured. I admit, whenever I read one of your first posts about your health issues and X2O, I researched more on the net about acidity in the body and it's adverse effect on our health...it makes sense to me!

Congratulations, again!

+0
Sonia Lawrence

231 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/9/2007 9:11:41 AM

Congratulations Joe!  Have a wonderful week in the spotlight.  Continue to shine.  God bless.

Sonia

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
4/9/2007 9:28:19 AM

Joe,

Congratulations on your most Well Deserving Recognition

A warm and deep “Thank You” for all you give, your positive and gracious support and above all, your friendship .  Enjoy Your week :-) Lee

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!