Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Honor AdlandPro's 89th Person Of The Week (POTW)!!!
4/9/2007 7:52:06 AM
Hi Rina,

Yes, you gave me a fantastic congratulations in the voting forum.  You gave my start for today a big jump with a big heart and maybe a big head too.  :)  I highly recommend that everyone go back and read all of the POTW bios.  You will be amazed at all the wonderful people here at Adland.  I cannot wait to see who is next.  Each week it is like opening a present!  :)  Thank you Rina for caring enough about others to be here and to say wonderful things.  I appreciate you.

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/9/2007 7:56:02 AM

Hello Neil!

No, I am honored to have you as a bud!  I enjoy your posts very much and am glad that you visit mine all the time.   I truly enjoy our friendship.  You are the coolest!  See you later too, but how soon baboon?  :)  Thank you Neil!
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/9/2007 8:02:12 AM

Georgios,

I wanted to share this post I made in the voting forum, if you don't mind my friend.

Do you think I would forget what my wisest friend told me?  No, I did not and never will.  Your thoughts are anchored in our souls every day Georgios.  And remember this, if we all love one another as our Lord has loved us, then every day can be like Easter.  Lucky me to have friends like you. Smiley  Thank you Georgios!

My day is truly blessed with each message from my friends.  I know yours is blessed, we can see it in your goodwill to others.  Thank you again Georgios.  I'll be by to visit you and your forums later today.  :)

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/9/2007 8:06:31 AM

Good morning Rose,

You know that positive attracts positive.  You are always here saying wonderful things about everyone else, so many others come here to read those wonderful things.  Thank you Rose for being happy for me.  I hope everyone visits your Art Exhibition today.  :)  I will be glad if they do.  Thank you my friend!

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/9/2007 8:09:35 AM
Hi Dee,

I very much enjoyed your PHILOXENIA yesterday.  I'll go visit again today, just because I like the exchange of good wishes by everyone.  :)  Thank you for the happy star!  I will lead everyone to your PHILOXENIA so graciously provided by Georgios.  Thanks Dee!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!