Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Why you Value Forums, and what use are they?
7/14/2007 9:20:56 AM

Hi Friends

The more I bounce around in forums - the more I see the value of them. I've developed wonderful friends in many forums I frequent.

I recommend dropping by my friend (Sam Sunday) Forum thread that compliments this thread you are reading now...... here is the link...

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/733752/ShowThread.aspx

Neil

+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/26/2007 11:41:28 PM

Here is a p[erfect use of Forums.... Sam Sundays Articles of Virtue....

Hello my friends,

Top of the day to you!

Judy Smith is writing for us this weekend on the topic, BIG DREAM with a special review by our dear Neil Sperling. It is a must read. You proberbly didn't know that our golden lady is such a prolific writer. Join us here  at this link: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/724281.aspx

Many Regards!
Sam Sunday

All good writing speaks directly to the heart and Terry Gorley is doing just that in her Article of Virtue tagged "Attitude & Believability". Her story is, unintentionally, I think, a very romantic one and you remain a co-sponsor and can't afford to miss it.

Join us here: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/749925.aspx

Your buddy
Sam

+0
Janet Ravindran

3183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/9/2007 9:45:39 AM
Dear Neil,great question.And actually it's all said already ;-)
Some use forums just to market themselfs,others to connect with people,share something,make friends and have some fun.
I think there should be a balance between everything. We're all (or most of us) here to market our programs. But to only do this will hardly make you any friends. You can go out and bombard all forums with your advertisment or send personal messages to other people - there will be little or no return for you.Why?Because everybody wants to sell their OWN program.and they don't know you(yet)!.
So you need to find that golden middle line. We have the option to show our programs in our signature. (If some are not sure how to do that a little help can be found here) - that's one way to market,not a very activ one though. There are many advertising forums in Adland - just go and search for them....but please make sure you invite the owner to join your list of friends first before posting. Because I think it's very rude to just post away.
Connect to the people;look for forums/themes you're interested in....you don't want to have fun or inspiration or prayers?Fine - look for another forum.How about one on how to market?That should be interesting for everybody doing business. So go there and post something.Post a question,share your experience,make people interested in what you have to say and they get interested in you as a person. And voila - you're so much closer of making a friend. It's so easy - just interact,share,make friends - this friend could be your next business parter because he trusts you,appreciates the help or encouragement you give.
Hope what I wrote makes sense ;-)
Many hugs and blessings to all,
Janet
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/9/2007 10:23:27 AM
Janet, That was beautifully stated. Neil, for you and other readers still here. There was a old owl in the oak, The more he spoke the less he heard, The more he heard the less he spoke, So why can't we be like that wise old bird You by now have gathered that the number of posts has nothing to do success. (The more he spoke the less he heard). Good forums pay off with solid friendships, information, enthusiasm, team building and builds a business solid as a rock. (More he heard, the less, he spoke) Thanks to all for the content here. It helps us know what you are all about.
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/9/2007 4:35:57 PM

Janet and Mary

Thanks for your most valuable posts..... Love you comments. Hope everyone reads them as they are necessary comments... for both newbies and seasoned networkers.

Thanks

Neil

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!