Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Why you Value Forums, and what use are they?
3/29/2007 11:43:43 PM

This post is for you to tell us all "Why You Value and use Forums".

I'm relatively new here to Adland myself - and I have read many forums and particpated in a few.

I'm going to hold my comments back on this post and be a student to the Pro's who have used this service. For those who do not know- you can see who posts the most here at Adland by checking the links in "reports".

Some have posts WAY over 1000..... I am hoping it is those POST LEADERS that take the time to teach me and others what they value most about the forum feature here at Adland.

Bookmark this forum and check it often... I think this will be very interesting and educational for both Newbies and Seasoned Pro's.

Thanks

Neil

Newbies check my last post out too- Click below

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/630436.aspx

+0
Danny Mills

302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Why you Value Forums, and what use are they?
3/30/2007 12:36:07 AM

Hi Neil,

the reason I use the forums is to meet like minded people, to learn from others as many unique things as I can and to discuss spacific issues of value to myself and my business. To me it's learn, grow and succeed.

Every one can teach you some thing of great value.

Expect a Great tomarrow!

Dan

+0
Rose Enderud

2223 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/30/2007 5:52:49 PM
Hello Dan,

I use the forum because it is a way to get to know my friends better.
It is a way to find people who have similar interest.
It is a way to broaden my own interest.
It is a way to let people get to know me.
I use them to get my artwork seen and to support other artists and craftspeople.
I use them for business and just for socializing. It is all here. You just have to find it.
I have learned a lot from my friends about marketing and just about life.

Ros
+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/1/2007 11:40:08 PM

Hello Neil,

We post in forums for a variety of reasons.  To share information, gain knowledge and have fun.  By getting to know people and sharing ideas, you make friends and you could very well be meeting your future business partners.

Kindest regards,

Luella May and John Elliott, aka Oaky Wood

+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/2/2007 2:17:38 AM
Hello Neil,

Thanks,The reason I post so much is I am advertising my presence and Marketing my Identity.

Also when everyone knows and sees me is allows me to develope personal relationships with me.

It allows me to attract others that are serious about there life and there families future.

By being upfront and personal it allows others to challenge your character and credibility.

My character and credibility is the same from day one the only difference is that I have become wiser and smarter.

By being in the forefront you establish a solid foundation for your self.

There are many advantages of being up front and in front all the time,
People become familiar with who you are, what you stand for, how you are.
But there is alot of work that goes with all of this, but the pay off is amazing.I do not have to work outside my home.I am now my own boss.
I call my own shots, but most of all when you advertise your Presnce and Market your Identity when you become recognizable then doors open for bigger and better things.
Always make your self accessible to others all the time,my door is open 24/7

when I see a number I call just to say hello I am here if you need me.

So if you would like to chat with me more please call me.

Kathy Hamilton/simikathy.com
253 277 1238
simikathy2@yahoo.com

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!