Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Why you Value Forums, and what use are they?
11/24/2007 10:34:28 AM
Hi Neil, I use forums to learn about things I'm not familiar with and to share something of my personality as well. Some people use their forums to advertise their programs or businesses, which is fine because then I can see what's out there and look new stuff over at my leisure. Others post about things having nothing to do with business, and those posts are interesting because I end up laughing or thinking or seeing a beautiful pic or reading some good poetry. Another reason I like forums is that they hone my own writing and communication skills. For me it's a whole lot easier to have a verbal conversation with someone because the body language and the voice inflections add so much meaning to the words. So by writing I have to be conscious of the fact that my conversation comes out like flat monotones (lol) and so the words must be more descriptive. I'm like Mary in thinking that sometimes it seems like everybody is talking and no one is listening or answering blatantly asked questions in the forums (sigh)...
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/24/2007 12:00:57 PM
Lorraine
Glad you dropped in to share - your comments are appreciated and so true.

Keep up the GREAT work!

Love Light and Laughter

Neil Sperling

+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/24/2007 12:03:49 PM
Elaine

Nice of you to drop in - Love your comments - "building Relationships through forums" is what it is all about.... and that can be done in SO many ways!

Love Light and Lauighter

Neil Sperling

+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/24/2007 12:07:31 PM
Pauline

You are a queen of forums, you offer this community SO much with all that you do. I thank you for dropping into my forum and love your post!

you summed it nicely

"Forums on the whole, of any category. are important and participation in them is one of the most effective ways of advertising your opportunity through friendly dialogue and interaction."

Thank You

Love Light and Laughter

Neil Sperling

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/25/2007 8:55:30 PM
Hi Neil, There are times we like to recommend valuable forums to our downline for their pleasure and edification. The forums are just what we want our business partners and associates to experience. Why re-invent the wheel just send them to a forum where it has already been said. Whether they belong to Adlandpro or not, they can read valuable forums. Do we think about that when we compose a forum? Would you want someone to visit your forums and use them as motivation for their life or business needs. If the owner of a forum values their work they will not allow spam and unprofessional posts. The question may well not be why you value forums but if you indeed value them and care for them and their content. What do you think Neil?
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!