Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Why you Value Forums, and what use are they?
8/31/2007 5:46:27 PM
Hello everyone -Just a reminder -  Time to vote for the POTW ...... Yeah... I'm one of the candidates but make your choice and vote..... thanks http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/788012.aspx
+0
11/5/2007 7:20:45 AM
Forum for me is a means of communication where people exchange ideas or share opinions on such certain topics. This helps each and everyone of us to learn more on each others fields and interest.
And it also develop friendships....

http://1easybusiness.com/gbgmw/

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/5/2007 7:50:26 AM
Hi Neil, Forums disclose business ethics of the posters. One forum read will not sufice, but over a LONG period of time one can discerne business practices which attract the reader. If over a long period of time you see a consistant positive business venture you develope trust in the program and the promoter. Forums reveal consistancy, longitivity, and thus builds trust. Forums also show the values of the participants. Does the person join and participate in forums only come to post for purposes of being seen? I have posed questions on forums which totaly go ignored. That tells me that the forum is a posting place but participation is nil. Therefore forums are useful but always think in terms of quality NOT quanitity. In otherwords, forums are valuabe if used correctly.
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/5/2007 8:27:03 AM
Hi Neil,

I have enjoyed reading all the posts here, this is a great question you have asked.

I for one believe that through a forum you can show who you are, get to know and let people know who you are.

I couldn't agree with Mary more, through constant posting one can recognize and see the character of a person emerge.

I personally would love to see more forums come up by our Pro's as there are many late starters and newbies around, and if there were forums put up on the different aspects of networking, this will more than serve its purpose and help the community members here.

Well there are the fun stuff too, which is very entertaining, and enjoyable, members sharing their talents and gifts with us, our artists, poets, and humorist's, and so many others, which adds to the essence of this community.

Forums on the whole, of any category. are important and participation in them is one of the most effective ways of advertising your opportunity through friendly dialogue and interaction.

Thank you Neil for letting us speak our minds out here. Indeed a good question asked.

Have a great day,

Pauline R

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/19/2007 5:20:28 PM

Hi Neil,

I am using forums of interest to educate my downline in uvme.  I write something of educational value to better understand our business opportunity  knowing that Adlanders will probably not be too interested.

Internet visitors and my downline  visits should help boost my business oportunities using these particular forums.

The point is, forums have different uses and thus reaches a different audience.  I would rather have 10 true visitors who read than 500 "thank  you" and a sparklie.  To me that is a quality forum. 

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!