Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S FRIDAY AT TGAMM TIME FOR THIS WEEKS FLYING RHINO AWARD
3/23/2007 2:46:47 PM

Hi Nan,

Thank You and Thank You Again.

Your Kind Thoughts & Congratulations are Appreciated.  The Cake Looks Delicious.

You'll have to let me in on your Secret sometime, as to where all of your Energy comes from.  Seems like you always there to Offer Friendly Words, Help with Whatever Needs Assistance, and Boy-Oh-Boy, You Know How To Party.

You Are Truly A Blessing, My Friend,

Phil 

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/23/2007 3:02:07 PM

Hi Steven,

Thanks fof visiting and Thanks for your Thoughtful Words.

You're so right, this little Baby does handle quite well.  With the wind in my face and the shorter stopping distances, kinda reminds me of my '65 Mustang RagTop and my Harley, from my MUCH YOUNGER DAYS.

I wish you also, a Long and Fruitful Journey my Friend, and look forward to seeing you in Person, when we both reach our Glorious Destination. 

God Bless,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
3/23/2007 3:10:25 PM

HI Joe & Nan,

Another great Flying Rhino Award this week! You have choosen a great person, friend, and gentleman for this week...Mr Phil Black! YIPPEE!!!

*****CONGRATULATIONS PHIL*****

ON WINNING THIS WEEK'S FLYING RHINO AWARD!!!

YOU, MY FRIEND, TRULY DESERVE THIS RECOGNITION, AND I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU! HAVE A GREAT WEEK FLYING HIGH OVER ADLANDPRO!

GOD BLESS YOU,

MARILYN

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/23/2007 3:33:48 PM

Hello Marilyn,

I appreciate so much that you stopped by to visit and your kind Thoughts & Wishes mean more than you could know.

With all of the work that you do for us here at Adland, with The Welcome Wagon, The Parade of Stars and all of your Inspiring, Informative and often Humorous Forums, you define the meaning of a True Friend.  I just had to let you know how much that you are Appreciated.

God Be With You My Friend,

Phil

+0
3/23/2007 4:19:24 PM

Congrats Phil!

Hope You have a great weekend!

+0