Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S FRIDAY AT TGAMM TIME FOR THIS WEEKS FLYING RHINO AWARD
3/23/2007 12:42:05 PM

Hey Phil,

A big hearty CONGRATULATIONS on THE FLYING RHINO this week!

Blessings,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/23/2007 12:50:04 PM

Hi Joe,

This is a complete surprise.  Thanks Joe, and all my Wonderful Friends at TGAMM FM Radio and BCN News, for Honoring me with this Award.  This is turning out to be some Week.  First, all the wonderful cards and wishes yesterday, as I finally qualified for 25 cent Coffee at the Donut Shop by turning 60, and then to be Honored by the folks that bring us the best variety of music available on the Planet.

Also, I must thank God for giving me life, my Parents for teaching me that one of the greatest gifts that you give to a Friend is a Happy Thought & a Smile, and last, but certainly not least, Life, for prvoding me with so much good material to work with.

God Bless You All,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/23/2007 12:55:17 PM

Hi Robert,

Thanks for stopping by and thanks for the kind wishes.

I appreciate your Friendship and admire your courage.

Enjoy Life To It's Fullest,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/23/2007 1:07:19 PM

Hi Kathleen,

Thanks for stopping by and Thanks for the Kind Comments.  I have not missed a single Thread of what is one of my all-time favorite Forums here at Adland.

Due to reasons known only to my Psychiatrist, I have been operating a Bookkeeping and Tax Service for over 20 years, and this time of year, when I'm able to stop by, it's during one of the 12-16 hour days that I've been working since the middle of January, and it's often hard to leave a comment.  Lookout on April 16th, I'll be back.

Thanks For The Fantastic Work,

Phil

+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/23/2007 1:15:59 PM
Hi Phil!
Congratulations on your achievement...it's wonderful to see you here.
Boy, I was just getting used to cruising around on Rhiny too!! 
2 bits of advice...allow extra stopping distance and objects may be closer than they appear!!
Enjoy your journey and week my friend...Steven.
+0