Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S FRIDAY AT TGAMM TIME FOR THIS WEEKS FLYING RHINO AWARD
3/24/2007 7:52:42 PM

Hi Jill,

Thanks for visiting and thanks so much for the kind words and best wishes.

Also, I have to let you know how much I enjoy your Forum, Attitude is Everything.  With God in your Heart and a Positive Attitude, no challenge is too great and no task is too hard.

As for Rocking Down with TGAMM FM Radio, why go anywhere else?  Best Mix, Best People and the only way to Surf, at least for me.  As for Dancing, isn there anyone out there who can still Shag?

Bless You My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
3/24/2007 11:00:52 PM

Hi Phil,

Well, I checked to see if there were any groovey rock and roll chicks out there for you  and I came up with one in particular that has been married before a couple of times. However, I'm sure she can make the beat go on for you....

Joe Buccheri

PS> Click on the word Photo to check her out.....

PHOTO

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/25/2007 12:13:02 AM

Thanks Joe,

Oh, that I should be so fortunate.  As you may, or may not know, I also have been through a few marriages.  Cher seems to have come through hers much better than I have through mine.

As a matter of fact, one of her ex-husbands, the late Salvatore Phillip "Sonny" Bono and I, share a name in common.  When Sonny was running for Senate in 1992, I was fortunate enough to get to meet and speak with him briefly, at the National Republican Convention down in Houston, Texas.  Wouldn't it be ironic to attend the 2008 Convention accompanied by Cher.  Oh well, but to dream.

Thanks again Joe.  The pleasant memories and the beautiful dreams do an older man's heart a world of good.

Keep On Rockin',

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0