Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bea
Bea Souza

1316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: IT'S FRIDAY AT TGAMM TIME FOR THIS WEEKS FLYING RHINO AWARD
3/24/2007 11:35:14 AM

Hi Phil,

I'm glad to see you featured here!

Enchanted Hollow: Scents to tickle all your senses

Mega Hits: Free hits

MadVlad: Responsive free advertising

+0
3/24/2007 11:55:14 AM

Hi Phil:

Needed to stop by to wish you a Happy Birthday. Now you are as I am, a member of the NOT 70 JUST YET CLUB  :)

Joe Buccheri

PS> It's All Good !!

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/24/2007 6:47:39 PM

Hi Phil,

CONGRATULATIONS!!

You surely deserve this great honor, and I am glad to see you there PARTYING and DANCING with TGAMM!  LOL

Thank you for your wonderful friendship  :-)

Blessings,  Jill

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/24/2007 6:52:28 PM

Hi Bea,

Thanks so much for stopping by and thanks for the kind wishes.

I always look forward to your many thoughtful posts and comments at the Forums.  You always know just what to say.

God Bless You My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/24/2007 7:20:36 PM

Hey Joe,

Thanks again for the Award and thanks for the Birthday Wishes.  Does kinda make one stop and think doesn't it.  Just last night, I was wondering if after being single for 20 something years, I might enjoy someone to share my Golden Years with, so I checked out the Senior Personals.  Here's a couple of the more creative ones that I found:

SEEKING LONG-TERM COMMITMENT: Recent widow who has just buried fourth Husband, looking for someone to round out a six-unit plot. Dizziness, fainting, shortness of breath not a problem.

MEMORIES: I can usually remember Monday through Thursday.  If you can remember Friday, Saturday & Sunday, let's put our two heads together.

WINNING SMILE: Active Grandmother with original teeth, seeking a dedicated flosser to share rare steaks, corn on the cob and caramel corn.

MINT CONDITION: Male, 1932, high-mileage, good condition, some hair, many new parts including Hip, Knee, Cornea, and Valves. Isn't in running condition, but walks quite well.

BEATLES OR STONES: I still like to rock, still like to cruise in my '68 Camaro on a Saturday night and can play a mean Guitar.  If you were a Groovy Chick, or are now a Groovy Hen, let's get together and swing to my Eight-Track tapes.

What do you think Joe, is there someone out there for me?

God Be With You My Friend,

Phil  

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0