Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Mystery - Define occult - Blame Jill Bachman hehehehe
11/22/2006 6:46:18 PM

Hi V, I read all the comments, but this one is deep! I will play it safe and run for cover this time. 'Mums' my word as the old saying goes. Peace and love.

Catch you all later,

------------------------------

http:// www.website.ws/hstew55                           http://www.turbogdi.ws/team/glowry

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/22/2006 8:38:39 PM

Hey Frank ...

Great response .. thank you .. and my only advice would be ... try not to get up to no good and then your wife will be fine .... hehehehe

Take care and best wishes

Venerina

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/22/2006 8:50:05 PM

My dear friend Geketa

This is unusual for you to give such a non committal answer ... since when are you afraid of putting your foot in too deep? ... hehehe

You are right, a lot of the Irish - Celtic - Pagan- Druid etc etc traditions are based on lot of occult ... (as in defined as unknown) ....

Big hugs and never be afraid to get into trouble with me .... you can only get into trouble in hubby's forums ... not mine!!!! hehehehehe

Take care

V.

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/22/2006 8:59:14 PM

Hello Mumsie ...

I sahll look forward to seeing you back soon ....

Love

V.

+0
11/23/2006 1:15:39 AM
Boy that is a tall order! Well I think the occult is mystical, paranormal,  anything that touches the outter realm of a so called "normal"  world! ufo's, mind reading, etc. etc.  It is a spiritual realm all its own steeped deep in our primitive souls that is handed down to each newly born "old" soul and the secrets are there if we dare open that door! It is as ancient as the Earth and of the Earth from the beginning of time until now and will continue to baffle us like memories we have that aren't ours but a former lifes! The occult is all the mysteries of this ancient world and more! Someday we will find out all its secrets!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!