Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Len
Len Berghoef

1472 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Humor and Health--National Mental Health Week
9/12/2006 6:54:21 PM

Hi Tina,

You have a well developed sense of humor I see. lol
Thanks for posting and have a good evening.

Leonard

Start a 2nd income and get out of debt! http://alturl.com/aw4yv
+0
Gerri Decher

718 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Humor and Health
9/12/2006 8:13:29 PM
Hullo Leonard, Thank you for your invitation to join this forum, I love a giggle. Having a family that sometimes is like a 3ring circus with lots of clowns has been a blessing to me. Here are my thoughts on a subject that tickles me, enjoy,Gerri For the past few years my family and friends have hinted that I am out of sync and making excuses for aging., so to speak, because I kept saying we no longer are operating on a 24 hour day, that it had shortened. My reasoning for this has been nothing more than intuition along with not getting the same amounts of things done in a day. **** The resonance of Earth (Schumann Resonance) has been 7.8Hz for thousands of years. Since 1980 it has risen to over 12Hz. This means that 16 hours now equate to a 24 hour day. Time is speeding up! - Gregg Braden ***** Hooray someone has finally confirmed this....nothing wrong me (when you're over the hill, you're cruisin). So I just wanted to share this with all my over 50 friends, so you too no longer need to feel "am I the only one sane in this world" Another good reason to make the most of EVERY day I have been doing some more calculations on the Schumann Resonance, and if this is true, we are now only getting 5 hours sleep a night instead of 8. This would explain the sudden appearance of wrinkles.......I am being robbed of my beauty sleep.....NOT HAPPY WITH THIS........
+0
9/12/2006 11:11:46 PM

Hi Leonard!

Thanks for the invite.  It's no wonder the bible says a merry heart doeth good like a medicine (Proverbs 17:22) long before medical science.   I remember as a young boy I used to play and laugh alot and never really had any serious health problem.  As we grow older we tend to be more serious or even critical to the point that we missed or failed to realise the importance of good humor and laughter.  Someone said 'never take life too serious as you will never get out of life alive'.  It's time that I too must take and apply humor and laughter as an essential part of our daily lifes if we want to see our health gets better.

Keep up the good work Leonard and put me in your regular list.  Thanks for bringing up this benefitting topic.

Have a great day and take care.

As Always, Sunny Lim

Your Friend and Networking Partner Sunny Lim
+0
Bea
Bea Souza

1316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/13/2006 5:52:24 AM
Hi Leonard! It is so true that laughter makes a positive mind. Thanks for the invitation to this forum. Best wishes, Bea http://tinyurl.com/o7rb2
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!