Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Humor and Health
9/12/2006 4:20:10 PM

HELLO:

Humor is a great medicine. I have close freind that just had to have his leg amputated and though this sounds distressing (to say the least), he arrived at a church breakfast last week and yelled across the hall, " I'll be there in a minute Joe, I'm having trouble getting my footing ". If that wasn't enough, he continued with, " if anyone needs me to help out,  let me know and I'll hobble right on over. " He had us all laughing so much we almost cried. His way of dealing with his loss was humor - and it worked. In fact, last night I spoke to him and he told me that he had called a cab to come pick him up at his house that same afternoon, so he went outside to wait. When the cab arrived the driver, seeing that my friend was on crutches, exited the cab and came around to assit. He was greeted with:

" Just open the door and I'll hop right in "

All the best,

Joe Buccheri

TGAMM FM

http://www.webspawner.com/users/nwia/index.html

+0
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/12/2006 5:07:04 PM
Hi Leonard Laugh and the world laughs with you... "People who live in glass houses shouldn't stand up in the bath!"
+0
Angie Potts

173 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/12/2006 5:08:16 PM
That was a great article Leonard. Thank goodness that I have two very silly kids to make me laugh all day. Huh...you would think that I would be skinner than I am. HAHAHA. Best regards, Angie P. www.dahodreams.fourpointwellness.com
Angie P www.dahodreams.fourpointmoms.com www.dahodreams.fourpointwellness.com www.dahodreams.fourpointconsultants.com www.pureworksdistributors.com/angelapotts
+0
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/12/2006 5:17:12 PM
Hello Leonard,
Thank you for this concept. I never thought of it as being healthy for you.
Blessings,
Mary
+0
Len
Len Berghoef

1472 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/12/2006 6:47:03 PM

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting. Glad you like the article.  Yes the price is right. Just need to get into the habit of doing the internal jogging thing.

Take care,

Leonard  

Start a 2nd income and get out of debt! http://alturl.com/aw4yv
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!