Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Missing-Lost-Kidnapped
6/30/2006 8:56:28 AM
Me again! I just read the email from Michael (newsletter editor). In my case, I was encouraged (again) to put a pic in my profile. To set the record straight, I can't put a pic in because I can't open the CD drawer and I somehow lost my CD drive altogether. I have no access to another computer. I am W/F, short brown hair (ponytail depicted is my disguise LOL) with some gray, brown eyes, wear glasses and have a good smile :-) So now ya know...
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/30/2006 9:14:03 AM
Hi Mary, Waaaagh, I love your panda - I'm sure that you are a atrractive person, but your panda has PERSONALITY - I love the way he moves. I've looked everywhere (I thought maybe he was hiding in my friends list or on a secret forum - but - no sign). I am so sorry I can't help. I JOINED your instruction forum because your panda was such a lovely friendly little chap. I sometimes invited friends because they had such wonderful logos, that they got my imagination going - I had to find out more. Oh well, the end of an era - I think I'm going to change mine for my real one - I look so like the current Miss World, that it confuses people, so I put another photo instead LOL Peter - when exactly did you say that your photo was taken (last month?) In sorrow but not in anger. Jenny
+0
Angela Cardwell

819 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/30/2006 10:17:27 AM
Hi Mary, A lot of people are upset because they are being required to upload their own personal picture to their profile. But if you think about it. It makes sense. With the new policies for online networks and social clubs concerning Internet "prowlers" and child molestation.....Owners of these online communities are being forced to adhere to the regulations set by the government to combat these disturbing issues. It is up to us to do what we can do to help even if it is no more than to show our true selves. I loved the Panda also and a lot of the other pics uploaded by members. But on the other hand, I understand why this is becoming a requirement. Good luck to all, Your friend, Angela
Earn Money Shopping OnlineIt's free, simple and secure.
+0
6/30/2006 11:27:22 AM
Ahh, I gonna really miss Panda. I think I'm gonna cry now.
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/30/2006 11:56:23 AM
Hi Mary, I even looked in my garden (there are a lot of leaves there too) but no luck. He'll have to stay a missing person for now. Angela, I thought the same as you - and also of scammers, but, one can still post without a photo - using a silloutte. And the point I tried to make, when I said I really look like Miss World, was that noone can prove that these really are our photos - mine is - my customers and friends just have to suffer me the way I am (ok I got rid of a couple of wrinkles with Photoshop!LOL). If a person is "up to no good" they can put any photo they like here. That is why most forums allow avators - there's no real way of checking - a pity but true. Take care Jenny
+0