Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Missing-Lost-Kidnapped
7/2/2006 12:16:44 PM
Hey everybody, meet the Rockin Elders. Remember the American flag. Memory serves well when we use association.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/2/2006 12:27:02 PM
Hi Cheri My you got here fast. Yes it takes time however here is what could have taken place. {{{Attention all Adlandpro members who do not have a valid picture of themselves on their profile. You have one week to remove the current logo, childs picture, symbol, animal and enter a legitimate photo of yourself. We are enforcing the rule posted on the profile page " Please enter...........". Realy now, these are English speaking Canadians who could have sent out a notice.}}} Is there a problem with sending out an e-mail to all members of Adlandpro? Think not. I get e-mails on issues less important than that. New logos were posted yesterday. Removing will create another full time job? Maybe I could apply for the job. They are easy to spot even for the visually impaired. My lady in red, the realstate friend, who writes long responses....See I know the association the brain can make. Don't put up a picture of a house or I will never locate you!!
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/2/2006 12:35:40 PM
Matt, I knew you would come to this forum.....Look at that sense of humor.
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/2/2006 12:58:49 PM
Mary, Of course that would have been a very sensible way to do it. Since I've always had my picture up, I don't know how it was in fact accomplished. They just deleted the file with no notice? That's draconian. Though my vision is weak also, I didn't realize that people relied on the pictures to recognize their friends. Glad to know that. I've been contemplating having a new picture made when my new glasses are delivered (soon, thank Heaven!). My hair style and color, wardrobe, glasses and to some extent weight have changed since this one was made. It would look different enough that I'm probably not going to do it now because of your discussion here. That should serve to protect me from marauders, too, even if they would drop me at the first streetlight, lol. Cheri
+0
James Max

711 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/2/2006 2:24:31 PM
Hey Mary, My Friend, Frankly, I had an inclination (if I could) of stealing that adorable Panther myself. He/She Is so COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!! I am deeply saddened by the news. That was the most attractive pic at Happylanding! But now you have a Male Silhouette, which is a perfect disguise. I like to at least see the faces of people I am accepting as friends - cute Pander notwithstanding. So, we need to have Memorial Service for the little chap and move on. I doubt you're going to find the perpetrator of this heinous crime. With Love From Vegas max ====================================== Who Says 'Net Marketing Was No Fun! Visit Max_Fun House Win Cash Prizes, Free Traffic and Make Money With Our Affiliate Sites http://www.goodnewsforall.com/max__fun_house.htm
Free Monetize Adsense Niche Blogs For Affiliate Marketing - http://www.goodnewsforall.com/PLR/AutoIncomeBlog/
+0