Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
to Linda...
7/6/2006 10:21:52 PM

Linda,

Very impressed with your website. I see you designed the Playboy website. Don't you think it's degrading to women? How could you do such a thing? Oh.. the cash .... 

People in glass houses ..........

+0
Re :Re: 24 hour countdown. If you love animals (pets) please click this.
7/6/2006 10:50:05 PM

ok,I'll make it short and sweet.....

So we live on 1 acre lots... worked hard to get here and don't need 230 animals on my block. Nimby? YES 

On the block. Hmmmmm. You own one acre and you want to control the block.

Is it my responsibility to run over there and take care of AG's animals? I have my own animals, kids and responsibilities and I do my own volunteer work,just like the other "bad" neighbors.

Well, I will only say I see greed over need. Selfish to your own wants.

Bottom line is Angels Gate showed no compassion to the neighbors,ignored our complaints until recently when they realized the town may very well ask them to move.

Ok, if you're that set in wanting them out of your 'territory' do some good in your 'volunteer' work. Start a fund drive to help them move to another location.

They made their bed, and they have to sleep in it.

Seem's that you and the neighbors (complainers as you state) have helped make that bed so help in a better way.

Kenneth R Sword Jr

+0
Re :to Linda...
7/6/2006 11:15:12 PM

Ooooooo,

So now nameless-shameless is self righteous. Are you one of those that goes to sue the gun manufacturer for making a weapon when it was the shooter that murdered someone that is to blame?

So Linda designed the site. She didn't take the photos, name the company or has any parts other than designing the templates.

Next time you walk in to your favorite store look on the magazine rack and if they sell any 'smut' as you judge then make the same comments to them and see their reaction.

And, remember fool, it's called freedom of speech. First Amendment of the Bill of Rights and is guaranteed to all Americans. Also Freedom of speech is enshrined in the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights and is granted formal recognition by the laws of most nations.

Don't worry. You won't have to hide the Hustler Mags in your closet.

Kenneth R Sword Jr

+0
7/6/2006 11:18:21 PM
Hey Sonny...

1) No, I didn't design the playboy website. I don't do sites with nudity. I did a fully clothed photo presentation of one of my clients (a hollywood actress) and playboy asked to feature it on their site. So, my work was featured on playboy.

2) You worked hard to earn your house on a 1 acre lot. So did they.

3) You are sleeping in the bed YOU made, too. Bet if you weren't such a crankypants, people might listen to you more. From what I'm seeing, you take cheap shots, you omit facts, you jump to conclusions, you're condescending, bad tempered, you show poor people skills and your attitude just generally sucks.

I am open minded and always willing to listen to another opinion. But, my patience has a limit. If you want to converse like a mature and well mannered adult, you are welcome here. Keep up the cheap shots and lousy attitude and I'll simply ban you from the forum.

: )
Linda

P.S. Would you be happier if you had a street gang living in Victor & Susan's house? There are steet gangs in 2,500+ US communities and they have the money for 1 acre lots. Think about it. Count your blessings once in a while.

+0
7/7/2006 6:51:25 AM

Omit facts? Susan Marino is the queen of omiting facts and twisting truth.

Lousy attitude? People like you look at Google Earth and say, "Oh,look at the trees blocking the neighbors." 230 animals do not belong in a residential area. They should be on a farm away from homes. 

A would welcome a steet gang... that would be easy to have addressed.

You claim to be open minded and then threaten to stifle free speech and remove me from the site.

Do as you wish darling.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!