Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re :to Linda...
7/7/2006 10:31:55 AM

Oh, my, what an ugly turn this has taken! 

There is a shelter similar to Angel's Gate just outside a rural community in my state...away from homes, as Sonny Boy recommends.  They are still the object of hate-mongering periodically. 

I don't think it's a matter of where it is, I think it's similar to the hate that some people feel when they are confronted with something they feel guilty about.  Rather than dealing with the guilt, they turn to hating the person, situation or thing they feel guilt toward. 

Cheri

+0
to Cheri ..
7/7/2006 10:41:47 AM

It is clearly a matter of where it is... and there is no guilt, just a need for compassion of the neighbors as well as animals by the proprietors.

To this point there has been no respect shown for the neighbors and a series of character assassinations and allegations against the neighbors for speaking up fo rtheir rights. 

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re :24 hour countdown. If you love animals (pets) please click this.
7/7/2006 10:42:01 AM
Hello Linda, I've signed the pettition. I very much hope it will help. With friendship, Anamaria
+0
You mean the disabled people?
7/7/2006 11:04:33 AM
Hi Sonny; I am not threatening to stifle free speech. I'm stating that I won't tolerate bad attitude. Your "free speech" is available for as long as you can use some semblence of manners. You are in "my" house right now, not the other way around. Character assassinations? You mean like the comments about the volunteers at AG? Here's an excerpt from the Angel's Gate update page; The issue of the discrimination against some of our volunteers, namely people with disabilities has come into sharp focus. Susan has spoken out loudly when ever addressing the statements of our neighbors about the "strange" or "weird" people they see helping us. Angel's Gate is proud to have people with disabilities as volunteers. What's up with that? You have a problem with disabled people, too? : ) L P.S. Cheri, I agree with you about the hate going on... Ana Maria, thank you so much for adding your name.
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re :You mean the disabled people?
7/7/2006 11:21:09 AM
hello Linda and friends. When I signed the petition I didn't thought that this forum would worth to read all to the end of it!? But, than after reading Ken's post, of caurse I went back to see the "origin" of the matter! I have to say that I'm astonished by the things Sonny is putting down here! Sonny, only 6 posts and already having some communication trobles!? (and I say that only to be elegant!) And I have a question to you: do you consider your pic to be a good joke? or maybe you're the dog there?! I don't think so! You would be better! Anamaria
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!