Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: 24 hour countdown. If you love animals (pets) please click this.
7/6/2006 2:23:21 AM
Ken... ===== Well, since I pay federal taxes and surely all local governments depend upon federal funds in some way I believe I do pay taxes in Smithtown ===== LOL. Priceless. You're right, of course. D*amn you think fast on your feet. I knew there was a reason I like you. LOL So... unless Smithtown doesn't apply for any federal funds - every American pays taxes to Smithtown. Heh. Gotta love it. :) L
+0
7/6/2006 2:30:00 AM
Thank you Lovely Linda. And I do say nice question on your behalf - "If you broke your legs, should we euthanize you?" But, really, should we give this person a choice. The animals don't seem to get one by this individual. I say we break the legs and then euthanize it. Lol. Take care. Meet you in Smithtown soon. Hehe. Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
7/6/2006 2:36:00 AM
========= I say we break the legs and then euthanize it. Lol. ========= It? He's an IT now? LOL. LMAO! L
+0
Re :Re: 24 hour countdown. If you love animals (pets) please click this.
7/6/2006 2:26:17 PM

You guys state it well... There are "shelters" in your areas. Are they in residential homes ? NOT . Do they house over 200 animals in a 8 room home? Not unless they are hoarders and in need of help!

Vote to move AG to your town !

I think if you asked most of the animals, they would say , "THERE ARE OVER 200 OF US IN HERE.... LET ME OTTA HERE... I FEEL LIKE A SARDINE.... I'M HURTIN AND GETTING NO ATTENTION... PLEEEEAAASSE......

And you pay taxes..... we do too .. DUH ..

+0
Re :Re: 24 hour countdown. If you love animals (pets) please click this.
7/6/2006 5:48:37 PM

"You guys state it well... There are "shelters" in your areas. Are they in residential homes ? NOT . Do they house over 200 animals in a 8 room home? Not unless they are hoarders and in need of help! "

A a matter of fact my city does have several that are in residential homes. As for how many rooms? I don't know. Why? Because I am not a controlling, nosey, pesky neighbor that whines when they don't like what the neighbor is doing.

"Vote to move AG to your town !"

If you pay for it!

"I think if you asked most of the animals, they would say , "THERE ARE OVER 200 OF US IN HERE.... LET ME OTTA HERE... I FEEL LIKE A SARDINE.... I'M HURTIN AND GETTING NO ATTENTION... PLEEEEAAASSE.....".

So go over and give them some attention. Focus your energy to do something positive and quit being a loser. Better yet, show you are not a loser by adopting one and act as a responsible person for SOMETHING!

"And you pay taxes..... we do too .. DUH .. "

You stated about not paying taxes in 'Smithtown'. Kind of sad trying this as a comeback. So, as a taxpayer, you have a name. What is it? Or are you really a tax-dodger and afraid to be caught?

Seeing enough comments from you I bet you live on the same street and maybe right next door! I bet you even have tried to control the neighborhood by complaining how someone keeps their yard, the color they paint their house, where they park their car and so forth.

Leave us. Delete this harrassing account you seem to have created for you have nothing better to do with your time.

Kenneth R Sword Jr - Real Name, Real Person

+0