Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re :Jenny ....
7/13/2006 6:01:19 PM

Well, I have decided to write the town of Smithtown. I am spinning and wasting energy with someone's hatred and rantings.

I sent this so all can see.

==========

Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 15:05:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Kenneth R Sword Jr" <ray_sword_jr@yahoo.com>  View Contact Details View Contact Details   Add Mobile Alert
Subject: Why Is Compassion Punished?
To: marlenew@tosgov.com
CC: susan@angelsgate.org

Hello,

I am Kenneth R Sword Jr and I am asking one question. Why Is Compassion Punished?

I do not understand. Animals, even when sick, give unconditional love to humans yet we see the neighbor(s) and town government not willing to give the love back. Many humans have grown to be selfish natured creatures and only are willing to take, not give, these days.

Your votes have shown the same selfish actions as the neighbor(s) has shown that brought this to your attention in the first place.

Even one of the neighbors (a petitioner against AG) has gone out of their way to harrass and provoke fellow backers of AG. They have joined an advertising agency for businesses, with no business intent, just so they can harrass people about this. They go by the member name Sunny Boy. See thread for comments and stands now at 10 pages long.

This same person has stalked a person that has a blog that has written about this event and again has been rude, vulgar and harrassing in their comments. They hide and give no name but digital tracing was able to point to this person's location. Here is the blog with full comments to see what your governmant is backing.

Now, the last link I included I'll save you the look up. Here's a copy.

====================

Thursday, July 13, 2006 - take advantage of the opportunity.

Posted by Anonymous
You have the opportunity to be greater
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Knock, Knock...its opportunity. Gods will, An Omen, An angel from heaven is sending a message to Angelsgate.
Time to move to a bigger better place for the greater good of the animals. A chance to be greater.

They need to help those animals. They can sell their price-e FS house and purchase many acres of land and a larger facility in a more accepting community. They should take money donated & give the animals a better last part of their lives. AG should focus on giving the animals a bigger, better, more improved location. Somewhere nearer to mass transit, so volunteers can have better easier access and the animals can get better end care.

For the sake of the animals. Those AG people should not be pig headed and bullish. Sticking out their chests like proud roosters is not going to help the animals.

So, AG stop crowing about how all you care about is the animals and put your donated funds where it belongs...Care for the animals in the best possible way.
In a bigger, better, cleaner facility with better access.

God is sending you a message direct from the gates of heaven. Praise the lord
Permanent Link

==================================

After you have finished reading the 10 page forum and the comments from the blog you can see this person is on a mission to destroy no matter what. It's evident tht this person has been after AG for several years now. Has even broken rules to get their point across (this is pointed out in the 10 page thread at AdlandPro).

So, you gift the harrasser and punish the compassionate. I do hope that this person will not decide to go after you and your home as well for whatever they decide for.

Kenneth R Sword Jr

p.s. There are people as far as Spain that have their eyes on this subject. So, you are showing a true american example to what we are about. Thank you for your time.

=================================

So, I encourage all to write them as well.

Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!