Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: That is not how I want to live my life...
7/27/2006 2:18:45 AM

Me too!  My eyes are old and they never worked all that well in the first place.  And my new glasses...well, you don't want to hear that story.  I think the word Gary uses for how I feel about those right now is FERAL!

Kim, your thoughts are much too valuable to let pass without reading, and I'm SO happy that you are putting paragraphs in now.  If the type were a little larger, it would be so much easier for me to read.  Thank you!

Cheri

+0
Gary Simpson

557 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/27/2006 5:56:59 AM

Hi Cheri,

You and me and a few others sing from the same hymn book, I think.

I don't like being feral but... sometimes you just need to make a point.

Gary

+0
Kim
Kim Stilwell

273 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/27/2006 8:30:47 AM

I dont get it....on my screen my type looks about the same size as yours.  This type here looks larger than the last post...Cheri's....am I wrong?  I'm looking at it...it looks larger....I don't get it.

+0
7/27/2006 8:49:40 AM

Hi:

================
I dont get it....on my screen my type looks about the same size as yours. This type here looks larger than the last post...Cheri's....am I wrong? I'm looking at it...it looks larger....I don't get it.
================

Oh, the joy of computers. Everyone, do this, okay?

If you're using Internet Explorer, click View --> Text size and see what your computer text size is set at.

If you're using Firefox and you see text as small or large, click View --> Text size and make it "normal."

Here's what's happening. The new WYSIWYG editor allows us to set a font size. But, whether we set a font size or not, our personal computer settings can also factor in. Any posters that don't use the WYSIWYG or don't set a font will revert to the default font for the site. However, your computer settings will affect how you see the default font because the settings here are in variable font settings not fixed font sizes.

If all that sounds like a lot of Greek (ie; makes no sense to you) -- check the setting at View --> Text size in your browser. Turning the size up or down should solve the problem.

:)
Linda
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/27/2006 2:53:29 PM

Oh thank you!!!  I did that, even though the what's happening paragraph left me in the dust.  Now I can see Kim's messages in the same text size as everyone else's.  Maybe I didn't need new glasses after all?

Cheri

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!