Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Judy Woodson

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Special Tribute To John Elliott!
4/9/2006 4:56:56 PM
Oh John, it's so good to see you here. We haven't personally related very much, but I've been watching your Corner4women blossom with great interest. All the stories I've read are great. Each time I go there I read a few more. You (and Luella May) are doing an outstanding job and a great service to our oh-too-human community. May you live long and prosper. Judy ;) P.S. Thanks to John Sanchez as well for giving us a chance to honor John.
+0
4/9/2006 10:17:28 PM
My Dear John, Your reply has made me speechless, warmed my heart, and brought tears to my eyes. We have been through a rollercoaster since August. We have reached wonderful mountain peaks and also some very low valleys. But even the low valleys seemed to have a purpose for the next mountain peak. In such a short time, TheCorner4Women has been a wonderful success. We became instantly popular with, not only women but men. This is all your doing, as you have taught and trained me. And after all, this is Your Dream! As I've told you so many times, "You are the brains of this outfit." Through very tough times, you were my sole support, even while I was in the hospital with pneumonia last November. There were times that it was you that held me up, and nothing else. I thank you for your support and caring, even while you, yourself, suffered. It is not often when one meets a true friend. Some go a lifetime without meeting a friend that will stick by you through thick and thin. You are my truest friend ever and yes, my soulmate. I have never given anyone else that title. And I, too, love you dearly. So, together we continue on this wonderful journey called TheCorner4Women and we will follow this path until, indeed, our Rewards are Verified for eternity. Thank you for being my friend, partner, and soulmate. Love you loads, Luella
+0
4/10/2006 5:14:33 AM
Hi Michael, You are so right my friend, this tribute forum by John (Sanchez) means so much more to me than just being POTW. Its a testiment to the many wonderful people of this community, I salute you all, for it is yourselves that these wonderful forums truly honour. The caring, sharing and loving amongst us, who also do much good work helping others in silent, and seeking nothing in return only friendship. I stand in awe of many here at adlands, who will be richly rewarded, many have travelled harduous journeys and survived, and yet they still give to others freely. So I humbly stand before everyone, and say thank you ALL for being the wonderful people you are and I look forward to showing my support for all the good you all do both now and in the future. Once again I thank you my friend Love and Peace John
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/10/2006 8:26:51 AM
Congratulations John E, enjoy. Take care, Jo
VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
4/10/2006 6:16:16 PM
Hello John! :-) I strongly believe that if you sow love then love you will receive and if you sow hatred then hatred you will receive. Well my friend, you have obviously sowed a lot of love because that is what you are receiving here. It is so nice to see how your friends have responded to your tribute. I'm glad for you, you deserve it my friend. John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!