Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: Special Tribute To John Elliott!
4/8/2006 11:28:26 PM
Hello John (Elliot)! :-) It's my pleasure to do this for you my friend. I have the deepest respect and admiration for you. We are truly blessed to have a member like you in our community. I wish I could do more to acquaint everyone with your great work and your great heart. You are awesome my friend! Enjoy your week of honor! :-) John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador
+0
Re: Special Tribute to John Elliott!
4/8/2006 11:32:04 PM
Hi Luella! :-) I knew you would be very proud of your partner John. I'm glad you finally got a chance to post your sentiments about him. Thank you also for your kind words direct at me. I love you my friend! ;-) John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador
+0
4/8/2006 11:38:00 PM
Hello Again John, Now that my heart has slowed from beating about 280 beats a minute and now that my feet are on the ground, and I am beginning to calm down and be somewhat coherent, my eyes are filled with tears after reading your most lovely bio. Although you have already told me the story of your most special soulmate, while reading it, it once more touched my heart, and again I cry at the pain you felt while losing the one you loved so much. I know how you still love him and always will. I also know how special that drawing is to you and knowing the story behind it, I also cherish its meaning. It is an honor and priviledge for me to be your partner at TheCorner4Women. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving me the honor of working on such a labor of love. And yes, TheCorner4Women is also the center of my life, it is what I live and breathe for. Our little baby is growing into a most beautiful precious child, as it has gained such wonderful popularity, and already, TheCorner4Women, is a sanctuary empowering women throughout the world. I saw your dream John, I am so very glad that we walked through those most beautiful portals together, and now your dream is a most wonderful reality. I cherish the Corner and I cherish working together with you, even though we are half a world apart. So, my soulmate this is just the beginning of a most beautiful brand new path that we travel together. Now I wake up every morning with joy and expectancy, as we nurture our baby every single day. And thank you John, for guiding me every step of the way. As I said in my last post when I had suddenly soared to the outer reaches of the universe after receiving LaNell's message, I cannot think of anyone who deserves this honor more than you and I wish you a week showered with accolades. You deserve every one of them, and even more. Love, Luella
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/9/2006 12:39:39 AM
Hi John and LaNell, Congratulations John Elliot I was waiting for you to be voted P.O.T.W. now I can Honor you here in this Tribute. You give a lot of people help and support here at Adland. So it is time for us to say thank-you to you. I feel this Tribute to you John is worth more than becoming P.O.T.W. as it will last forever.
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/9/2006 12:40:39 AM
Hi John and LaNell, Congratulations John Elliot I was waiting for you to be voted P.O.T.W. now I can Honor you here in this Tribute. You give a lot of people help and support here at Adland. So it is time for us to say thank-you to you. I feel this Tribute to you John is worth more than becoming P.O.T.W. as it will last forever.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!