Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Special Tribute To John Elliott!
4/12/2006 1:16:31 PM
Hi Judy (Smith)! :-) I just wanted to thank you for your kind words. Adland is a great community, I have made a lot of awesome friends here and it's my pleasure to introduce them to the community and to acknowledge their good works. I hope to feature you also someday, take care my friend! John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador
+0
4/13/2006 6:28:48 AM
Hello there John, It is such a warm pleasure to "Congratulate" this sincere gentle kind spirit Man, who is a God Gifted Artist! "Thankyou" Sir John Elliott, you deserve this special Honor, and Adlandpro community would not be the same without your presents! God Bless you sweet man!
+0
4/13/2006 7:36:38 AM
Hi Ashley, Thank you my friend for your most kind and endearing words, the title of Sir John is a lovely accolade, and will be worn with pride, for this week at least. There are many amongst us who are more deserving than I, and I hope many will get to wear this title well in the coming months ahead. Thank you for everything Ashley. Peace and Love John
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/1/2007 4:40:23 PM
TC4WOMAN alias LUELLA MAY

All times winner in AdLandPro

BFA SEPTEMBER 2007
One of the best forums n AdLandPro that give us smiles and courage learning by very active women what courage is, how to contribute voluteerly and how to stay in the society is the winner of this month.

Forum

Other AWARDS
POTY 2007
Forum

POTW #26
Forum
JP AWARD
Will be updated
Special Forums
Special Tribute To John Elliott!
Forum

Georgios

UBIEE Advisor
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
10/1/2007 8:22:05 PM

Hello John and Friends

John and LaNell, thank you for inviting me to this very special forum. You could not have found a more deserving recipient for this honor and I appreciate the opportunity to be a part of this.

John Elliott and Luella May, What a team you have been. I can remember when Luella was just a stage diver at the local church and her greatest ambition was just to get her bus kids home safely. LOL. Now look at you two. You have inspired so many people with your joint effort and dedication to the readers and friends of Luella's Corner. It is sad that Luella's Corner will no longer be a part of our daily lives but, I am confident that you two will return together, bigger and better than ever. You will be in our thoughts and prayers during this most difficult of times. Just never forget that you have many, many friends here that really do care about you and will be anxiously awaiting your return. Many Blessings to you Both.

Sincerely, Billdaddy

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!