Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Special Tribute To John Elliott!
4/12/2006 8:03:17 AM
John fully deserves this honor. He is a wonderful man with an incredible spirit. Kathleen Gage
Kathleen Gage is one of the top rated business owners for 2004 in Utah. Get her FREE eBook on how to Gain More Leads, Better Prospects, Close More Sales http://www.streetsmartsmarketing.com/free-ebook.htm
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Special Tribute To John Elliott!
4/12/2006 8:10:55 AM
I must thank both of you, John and John, for all you contribute to this little town called Adland. John E , I am so taken by your story about your Sacred Heart that I am somewhat at a loss for words (not like me at all, lol), and it answered the long-time question I had about the why of the drawing in your profile rather than a photo. (By the way, there is absolutely nothing wrong with bald, toothless and 55 - if 55 is OLD, then I am approaching ANCIENT). Reading about the origin of the drawing was both enlightening and encouraging. Obviously, you have never just given up. You keep on going and growing and helping others and parenting your children and giving to the community you live in and the friends you have made at AdlandPro. The "obstacles" are challenges that you seem to take head-on and overcome! Bravo! I am happy you are my friend at Adland and I look forward to getting to know you better. And, John S., one cannot be in this community long before noticing your magnetic smile and the kind things you do for others in the community. I am pleased and proud to have made the acquainance of both of you. God Bless!
+0
4/12/2006 10:52:55 AM
Hi Mairead and Judy(W), You have both been so supportive of everything that Luella and myself do, and we value your friendship. Thank you for your wonderful comments. Judy(W) Every week we add more to The Corner 4 Women in one section or another, every week we add more members to our growing lists, and everyweek our humble site climbs further up the rankings. All thanks to our wonderful and loyal supporters like yourself, and we will continue to offer the best services and articles that we can. Once again thank you for everything my friends, and we'll make you welcome at The Corner 4 Women the real BUZZ place to be seen for 2006 and beyond. Love and Peace John
+0
4/12/2006 11:15:16 AM
Hi Kathleen, Thank you so much Kathleen, your own marketing skills are inspiring many at The Corner 4 Women, with your expertise, and article contibutions, you are a well respected and valued member of our dedicated team, and both Luella and myself thank you for everything, and your continued support. We look forward to working with you more as our expanding site moves further onward into 2006. May our journey together be long and prosperous in many ways. Love and Peace my friend John
+0
4/12/2006 12:04:31 PM
Hi Judy, To read more about some of the "obsticles" I've faced, endured and yes overcome, then please visit The Corner 4 Women. In parts of "My life's Story" you'll learn, how I grew up with a very abusive father and more. As time permits all will be revealed. Helping others is something I've done all my life, so comes natural to me. The "Dear John" phone calls from friends all too common, and my shoulder was always there to be cried on. I see all obsticles in life as challenges to be overcome, with only oneself to ultimately decide whether to roll over, or fight the battles and become victorious. Having self confidence, and believing, the seemingly impossibe tasks that life throws at us from time to time, can indeed be overcome with a possitive attitude, and that nothing can defeat you unless you yourself let it happen. As for my worldly looks my friend, well all the mirrors that break before me can't all be flukes LOL This ugly duckling just grew up to be an old ugly duck, well thats my opinion of myself. I'm not a vane person and avoid mirrors as much as possible, even the one I use for shaving is plastic LOL Ok Ok I do jest a little here and after all I am a writer LOL. Thank you for your wonderful words of encouragement. Love and Peace John
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!