Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sam
Sam Sugden

209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Special Tribute To John Elliott!
4/9/2006 4:01:30 AM
Congratulations John on being potw
Sammy Your welcome to add me to the following chat programmes,to chat,help each other and be friends. Skype ferndale35 MSN samanddavid@hotmail.co.uk Yahoo sam1gfu@yahoo.co.uk Email sammiraclematrix@gmail.com
+0
4/9/2006 4:50:35 AM
Hi Grover and LaNell, Thank you both my friends, you are so wonderful and precious to me by coming along and showing your support. LaNell, Luella will be on her way as soon as she can, the conference I know would be so very exhausting for her, and I await her excited arrival. Love and Peace John
+0
4/9/2006 5:24:21 AM
Hi John (Sanchez), I thank you my friend for everything. True friendships develope from within the heart and are The Corner stones of the soul, as we go about our daily routines. A true friend doesn't rely on others, or demand attention everyday, but is there to show support and give comfort when needed. Friends should never be taken advantage of, for a friend who needs your support all of the time and demands your attention, is not really a true friend, for they take so much but never give you the support you need when times are hard. A true friend doesnt look for self honour or glory, gaining a fuller heart by helping others. Along my own journey through this wonderful adventure of life I have met many friends, some have touched me deeply, some have journeyed with me for only the briefest of moments, and others will be with me for eternity. Here at Adlands I've come across the most unbelievable motherload and the many hearts of gold of which John you are most certainly one of the bigest treasures. Thank you so much for being a true friend to many, for its only through your own acts of unselfish giving, that you yourself are rich beyond your wildest dreams with the love from others, this is true wealth. Love and Peace John
+0
4/9/2006 6:29:21 AM
My Dearest Luella, I hope your conference wasn't to tiring an ordeal for you, I'm glad you are back. We met way back in August 2005, when my poems were being highlighed, and you loved my work, alas these forums have long since gone, but our friendship has developed and continued to this day. You have always been a true friend, and as our friendship grew I saw your own talents coming from your heart as you replied in the many forums you attended. I built you Luella's Corner, and it was an instant success as you honed your writing skills to perfection with your wonderful heartfelt stories. Yes indeed "I had a dream", and That lucid dream was The Corner 4 Women. "Build it and they will come" was the words spoken by my visionary visitors. I told you all about my dream, and together we became soulmates and partners, on a wonderous journey as our paths merged into one and we embarked on the adventure unfolding before us. Since its conception many miracles have indeed happened, many unexplained events that just came to be, as it was their time and place to happen and like a magnet others were drawn to us. Together we shrugged off adversity and the jealousy's from others as we continued to build and become successful. Our own friendship, bond and willpower, proving no match for those against us. We are an unbreakable team and partnership, forged by our bookwriters, brought together by higher powers in this universe, forged with love and passion for a dream. With our hearts we built The Corner 4 Women and one day our Rewards will be Verified for eternity. "If you do not have a dream, how we gonna to make a dream come true" are words from a famous song, and how true they are today. Thank you for everything Luella, and I so look forward to our many years ahead together, wherever our path may lead, whatever battles we need to face, whatever enemies we need to thwart, together we will always be strong and overcome our adversaries. Its with the deepest affection I say "I love you dearly" my closest and truest friend, partner and soulmate. May we enjoy our journey together always. Do not walk in front of me, For I will not Follow, Do not walk behind me, As I may not lead, But walk beside me, And hand in hand we'll travel, Along our path of life, And journey onward, Together, united as one. Love and Peace John
+0
Mairead Ni Maonaigh

135 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/9/2006 3:36:51 PM
Congratulations John!!! You are very deserving of this wonderful honour. Enjoy! Best regards Mairead
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!