Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Special Tribute To John Elliott!
4/8/2006 8:30:31 PM
Hi John, I really thank you my friend for this insight into the meaning of the sacred heart. It now holds more true the words I myself reflect both here and on The Corner 4 Women and has lit yet another candle, in a dark corner guiding the way to our sanctuary and safe haven. My simple line drawing of the sacred heart is now protecting our adlands community and all of its members through its being displayed here, no matter what religion or denomintation you worship to. The Sacred heart drawing is my gift to everyone, it is not a small icon sized picture, it is of a printable size so you can all enjoy, just click on the view link below the picture in my profile and save it off with my compliments. Thank you for everything John you have been a very good friend, although we are both busy nowadays, we would still be there for each other if needed. All the best my friend. Love and Peace John
+0
4/8/2006 8:39:52 PM
Hi Judy, I do so thank you for coming along today it means so much. I have loved my visits to your site Judy and I do gety your regular newsletter. You have a refreshing alternative way about you, no hype nor BS, and straight to the point, which I really love. Keep up your good work both here in the forums or on your site. Love and Peace John
+0
4/8/2006 9:20:05 PM
Hi John and all the many visitors, I thank you all. You have made me so proud to call many of you friends. I know today I've received invites from many new faces and I welcome you with open arms, you are all so very welcome. I know a lot may be wondering where Luella May is. Well my friends I thought I'd let you all know that she is away for a couple of days or so attending a Ladies Church Conference with one of her friends. No doubt she'll be popping right along in here ASAP when she returns. She'll be over the moon from your comments regarding our site The Corner 4 Women as it grows and developes into the future. Luella May and myself know how to give with love, how to give from our hearts, and from our hearts with love we give you The Corner 4 Women. Remember this is not just our site, it is your site, and it will change and adapt to your needs as you are the true hub of The Corner 4 Women. John (Sanchez) you have been a great friend, one whom I've always admired and respected for all the wonderful work you do within our community, it was no fluke you were voted our Prince of Adlands by becoming Person Of The Year. Ive watched as this forum honouring our friends has grown, and you became our goodwill ambassador, and a better choice could not have been made. Thank you for this wonderful accolade you've bestowed upon me, and respecting my wishes with regard to my profile picture, you were as always the perfect gentleman. Bless you my friend. ============================================ FAMOUS QUOTE OF THE DAY ============================================ “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today. Let us move forward with strong and active faith.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt, 32nd US president — ============================================ Love and Peace John
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/8/2006 10:23:20 PM
Hello Everyone! :-) I am waiting for my sweet friend,Luella May to show up. She is one of my favorite friends in the community. 8) She and John Elliott are responsible for the ;-) 'The Corner.' lol,LaNell
+0
Special Tribute to John Elliott!
4/8/2006 10:49:46 PM
John! Thank you so very much for doing this for John! Yes! I agree that he deserves this and it has been such a long time coming! This has made my entire day and weekend and I am so very happy! John Sanchez! YOU ARE THE BOMB! John, I am so very happy that you have received this honor. I am over the moon! I was just about to call it a night and LaNell got a hold of me. THANK YOU LANELL! John, you are most deserving of this honor. It has been such a long time in coming and I am so very proud of you. You cannot receive enough accolades, as your talent is unsurpassed by none and you are the most wonderful and caring partner in the world! So, answer your fan mail this week and bask in this wonderful glory! I know you will be so very busy answering all your fan mail and I just want you to have the time of your life because you deserve this more than anyone that I can imagine! So John, just enjoy this week to its fullest and don't stress over TheCorner4Women. Take a most well deserved break and enjoy your week, King John! Love you bunches and bunches! Luella
+0