Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Special Tribute To John Elliott!
4/8/2006 3:52:38 PM
Hi Holly, I too am the same, very busy with so much to do I often haven't the time to social chit chat, but it doesnt mean I don't care. I soon drop everything with my special pray4 emails if ever my friends need those special thoughts. Thank you Holly Love and Peace John
+0
4/8/2006 4:04:32 PM
Hi Arthur and Elizibeth, I thank you both for your wonderful words of encouragement. Bless you both for your support, Love and Peace John
+0
4/8/2006 4:07:59 PM
Hi Pauline and James, Thank you so very much I appreciate the congrats. Love and Peace John
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/8/2006 4:56:14 PM
Hi John, Wow, never expected that but truly accepted with thanks, I have the following taken from the back of The Revelation. The promises of Our Lord to Saint Margaret Mary for Souls Devoted to His Sacred Heart. 1. “I will give them all the graces necessary in their state of life.” 2. “I will establish peace in their families.” 3. “I will comfort them in all their afflictions.” 4. “I will be their secure refuge during life, and above all in death.” 5. “I will bestow abundant blessings upon all their undertakings.” 6. “Sinners shall find in My Heart the source and the infinite ocean of mercy.” 7. “Tepid souls shall grow fervent.” 8. “Fervent souls shall quickly mount to high perfection.” 9. “I will bless every place where a picture of My Heart shall be set up and honoured.” 10. “I will give to priests the gift of touching the most hardened hearts.” 11. "Those who shall promote this devotion shall have their names written in My Heart, never to be blotted out.” 12. "I promise thee in the excessive mercy of My Heart, that My all-powerful love will grant to all those who communicate on the first Fridays in nine consecutive months, the grace of final penitence; they shall not die in My disgrace, nor without receiving their sacraments; My Divine Heart shall be their safe refuge in this their last moment." Thanks for being a good friend. John.
A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
4/8/2006 6:06:44 PM
Dear John & LaNell, I also want to thank you for the invitation, and express how heart warming this particular article is. Also, congradulations John Elliott, and Best Wishes & Much Happiness!!
Have a Blessed day! Grover LeBlanc - International Global Leader / Personal Life Coach & Trainer http://www.transformyourlives.com http://www.everythingforsuccess.com/profiles/Grover_LeBlanc mailto:transformyoulives@gmail.com International Global Le
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!