Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sarka Ksandrova

827 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome to the 34th Edition of the POTW!
3/12/2006 9:35:37 AM
CARLA!!! Thank you very much to you. Not only for congratulation. I thank you too for to be my so very good friend and i will say too a big thanks for all help from you to me. Yes. John and La Nell need to becom a big one thank. Thay have allways so much to do with thats and make thats good, very, very good. Sarka
+0
Sarka Ksandrova

827 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/12/2006 9:42:07 AM
Georgios! Thank you for ALLLL! You are right all our Wosadeuropaner team! Thats not only i am winn. Thats too your work. Without you nd your always friendly helping me will it not be. Is nice we work togerher and I like to our relaxation speaking on skype with skype champanga. Thank you! Is nice to be as Quin!!!! Thank you all adlands for thats for me very nice decided. Thank you all to make me POTW. Sarka
+0
Scott Reynolds

493 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/12/2006 9:44:20 AM
Hi John and LaNell, Congratulations Sarka!! Enjoy your week in the spotlight! I wish you succcess in the years to come.
+0
Thea Westra

235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/12/2006 9:46:07 AM
Congratulations Sarka. I am sure we'll all have a wonderful week with you on the throne with sceptre and crown! :) Enjoy your reign.
+0
Sarka Ksandrova

827 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/12/2006 9:50:44 AM
Thank you my dear friend La Nell. I like you. You are always my special friend. I like your forums, becouse they are for us, for our good fieling, they are not only for busines, they are for helping peoples and learn us ti help each other and to know us. Thank you again my dear friend and thanks too for that work, whith you make here with John Sanches. John! Thank you for all your work here for all Adlander!!! Sarka
+0