Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Welcome to the 34th Edition of the POTW!
3/18/2006 8:46:30 PM
Congratulations Sarka Wow it sure must be exciting to be the Queen, And yes I read your story, it sure is inspireing, and I admire you for your curage,You sure diserve to be Queen!!!! Lots of Blessings & Happyniss Best Regards Adina
+0
Sarka Ksandrova

827 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/19/2006 8:00:56 PM
Adina! Thank you for your congratulations to me and good wisching to me. Good Bless! Good bless to alll my great friends from AdlandPro!!! Sarka PS: More about me and my builds are on thats site: http://topjsm.wz.cz/mystica.htm
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/21/2006 12:22:08 PM
Hi Sarka, Congratulations on being voted POTW! I'm sorry I didn't get here earlier - it has been almost impossible for me to get to the computer lately - there hasn't been any time, but it is a thrill for me to see you featured here. God bless, Dave
+0
3/21/2006 7:55:09 PM
Hi Sarka! :-) You had a great week as the POTW. You have so many awesome friends. I'm glad your week was so enjoyable. You will be in Adland's Hall of Fame (POTW Slideshow) so new people to the community will see who won the POTW on your week. Take care my sweet friend! ;-) John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador BioPerformance
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!