Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sarka Ksandrova

827 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome to the 34th Edition of the POTW!
3/12/2006 9:54:26 AM
OH BLanka! I am so very happy And happy to see you herre. Becouse you are my very good friend and i thank you for your big helping me with englisch if thats much needet. I am glad, that i find on Adland so many good peopleas and than i find you, so good worker, and me eglisg teacher and alwys helper. Is nice, you are too from czech republic, is nice i feel that my success is too success your. Sarka
+0
Sarka Ksandrova

827 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/12/2006 10:02:22 AM
Juddy! Thank you for your congratulation and your friendschip too. Yes , my englisch is day to day better and hope, next yearr schall be perfekt!!! Sarka
+0
Sarka Ksandrova

827 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/12/2006 10:09:42 AM
Tea! Like to see you here. Is very kind from you. Thank you for your congratulation. To be POTW Is a BIG Honor for me!!! Sarka
+0
Sarka Ksandrova

827 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/12/2006 10:12:54 AM
Scott! Thank you to wisch me coning successed year! Thank you for your Congratulation. Success to yxou too!
+0
3/12/2006 10:29:19 AM
Hey Sarka... I am blushing with all that praise.... I think it is so good to have LaNell and John doing all this Hard work around the POTW! Not to mention all those interesting forums of theirs (the new alien, ghosts etc. one). And all our European friends: Georgius, Carolyne, Kay (wosat memebers)!!! They are so supportive. And I have to mention all my other friends like Brandy Kuehn or Hans Nielsen, Arild Haukeland, Anthony Hobbs....wow I have so many of them and all gaveme something to ponder and learn!! Blanka
+0