Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome to the 34th Edition of the POTW!
3/12/2006 8:22:03 AM
Hello Johh, Thank You LaNell. Both of you are doing a great work. Go on with it. Hey Blue-eyed blondin do you have enagauph with champagne or vodka. TeamUrope is coming over to Czechia. SARKA MY DEAREST FRIEND I wish you a very happy week. You deserve to be The QUEEN. Many nights we sat togethet with Caroline, Robert, Ana Maria, Blanka, and Lidia (The WOSAT EUROPEANS) waiting this very moment. You are a POTW The Adlanders decided that. CONGRATULATIONS Enjoy your week. Be happy forget all the bad momnet. We live only this life only one time. Cordial Regards Your GRAGORIOUS AKA GENESIS Georgios Paraskevopoulos
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/12/2006 8:22:08 AM
Hello Everyone! ;-) Queen Sarka has the crown this week and she will rule the community. :-) Sarka, you are a very special friend and you deserve this week of POTW honor. ;-) You are a favorite friend in this fun community. 8) Cheers! LaNell
+0
3/12/2006 8:26:11 AM
Yahoooo... hmhm - I am very happy to hear this great news..that Sarka is the Queen of the week :-) LaNell...you were always the good messenger!! Take care everyone. Blanka
+0
3/12/2006 8:30:02 AM
Oh and by the way...Georgios...cute picture!!! Blanka
+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/12/2006 8:39:22 AM
John & LaNell, Great job once again! CONGRATULATIONS Sarka for winning the POTW. You are a sweet, kind, gentle, and friendly lady. You are deserving of this honor. ENJOY your week in the spotlight! Get some roller skates you will need them or better yet borrow Ashleys electric skooter. LOL Your friend Donna
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!