Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Welcome to the 34th Edition of the POTW!
3/12/2006 4:32:28 AM
*************************************************************** *************************************************************** Greetings To Everyone At AdlandPro From John Sanchez and LaNell! It’s time again for my favorite project of the week and that is the Feature of The Week! It is my favorite project because you folks and the POTW’s of the week make it a very special event. We are all so fortunate to be a part of this community that is made up of so many friendly and talented people. Thank you so much for your support and for making this event so special. Love and Blessings to you all! John R. Sanchez The reason the Feature of the Week forum was created was to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. To qualify the person has to be an active member and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here AdlandPro. Here are the criteria for selecting a member for the Feature of the Week (also referred to as the Person of the Week, POTW). This criterion can be seen at the site below: Criterion How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week? To be chosen as Person of the week you: • Are highly visible on the community • Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful. • Must be nominated for the program by another member of the Community and voted on by other members. ****************************************************************** Do you know Sarka Ksandrova? She is this week’s POTW and she is one of AdlandPro’s top 10 most active members despite the fact that she is still learning the English language. Sarka is an inspiration to her friends and she’s one of the sweetest ladies from Europe. Sarka is very kind and polite to all she meets and that’s why she was voted as this week POTW. Congratulations Sarka, we love you! ****************************************************************** Here’s Sarka’s Bio: Dear AdlandPro Friends Let me firstly introduce my self. My name is Sarka Ksandrova and I live in the Czech Republic Mine Town Ostrava (former Czechoslovakia). I am mother of two, daughter 24 and son 14, also my precious bloodhound who keeps my ailing health at bay. I studied in Leipzig at Technical College in Art Design and then in Prague. With my experience I have worked as a Freelance artist and as a teacher. Before my retirement I taught at 10years on Gymnazium and Artschool and in my last year I was the director of Arts in painting, music, dance and drama. I have now been retired and in that time I hawed stayed home due to ail health. In my time at home I ventured out onto the wide world of the Internet, gradually learning to acquaint my self with the Internet world. I appreciate AdlandPro forums, because it’s a great way for us to introduce ourselves, and to let others know where we are going. All my new friends at AdlandPro haved proved to be sincere people, as I am venturing into the English language on my own affords to learn, and you still approve of me and advice me, and now is for me opportunity to THANK YOU ALL especially Kathy Martin, Kees Damals, Lisa Lomas, Arild Hauklnd, Hans Nielsen, Team 3 Leader Robert deMerole, Blanka Spacilova, Vaclav Kovar, Shirley Caron, Georgius Paraskevopolus and this go on and on Especially Bogdan Fiedour, La Nell, Tim Southenwood, John Sanchez and ALL of YOU that not named there BIG THANK YOU. Thank you too for participating as a member E-Business Success Bluprint in Business Workschop Development. So I am happy to inform anyone interested how I started my work experience and my home business after our Velvet revolution, and now more opportunities opening with joining Europe Union. I am painting again this year, as next year I am planning my exhibition. My builds: http://de.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/money4youcz/album?.dur=/mail&.src=ph&.tok=phM4atDBO8HCc_A3 Own Author Exhibitions: 1980, 1990, 1999, 2000 - Czech Republic Substitution in galleries: Museum in Silesian-keramik, castle Radun-keramic, Big Losiny-calligraphies, personal substitutions-BRD, Great Britain, Schweic, Italy-Builds, keramic ( ceramic = keramik ) Realizations: Mosaic in Ostrava, Orientation system in hospitals Bruntal, Vsetin, Pavilons, Panoes, Neins, logos, placates, prospects, typographies works, PC graphic, Websides, Books... My New Business: http://www.as3d-landrush.com/intro.php?sponsor=UXF847 Your Friend Sarka ****************************************************************** Folks, please take the time to show Sarka why we appreciate her so much. If she’s not on your friends list please take the time to invite her to be your friend. Sarka is a great friend to have! Love and blessing to all of you from, John Sanchez and LaNell *************************************************************** *************************************************************** My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador
+0
Re: Welcome to the 34th Edition of the POTW!
3/12/2006 5:03:07 AM
Hi John and LaNell :) CONGRATULATIONS SARKA!!! enjoy your special week in the spotlight for POTW!! you truly deserve this honour, all the very best to you!!! :)
+0
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/12/2006 6:24:17 AM
Hi John and LaNell, a seriously very talented lady is Sarka. congrats to you Sarka enjoy the spotlight. Paul aka soldier blue
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
3/12/2006 6:49:49 AM
C O N G R A T S MY FRIEND WAY TO GO SARKA. ENJOY YOUR WEEK. BEST WISHES FROM ARILD
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/12/2006 7:39:37 AM
CONGRATS SARKA!! I didn't know you had accomplished in your life but it looks like you have come a long way! God bless you on your journey always! Thanks again John and LaNell for a good POTW and for honoring Sarka. Love ya'all, Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!