Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Bounce Back Ability
7/4/2006 5:53:54 AM
Hello Leon Here it is, right here in Adlandpro. Just found this. http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/310181.aspx Our friend Shannon put it in beautiful words. change your focus.
+0
7/4/2006 6:13:16 AM
Hi Mary, I am thanks for sharing that. I loved Shannon's poem, very fitting indeed. David
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/4/2006 8:07:44 AM
Hello Mary, Thank you for the invite and message. You are doing a hard work lately and many of our friends like waht you are doing. Since you lost you Panda I am lost. POP ups work on our pictures and logos. I hope you will get back your logo. Warm Regards Georgios PS Shannons poem was very nice.
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/4/2006 8:44:59 AM
Welcome Georgios, You were not my friend back in Feb. when this came up for a first post. But so glad you came now. My panda logo was just that. The real me is what I try to project here on the forums. When times are tough and we reach bottom it is time to jump up and run again.
+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/5/2006 11:01:40 PM
Hi Mary, You are right... we just need to change our focus at times. I have been focusing on my program for some time now. I see very little response from members here so I don't try to do very many posts regarding my program anymore at AdlandPro. I will just throw out a blurb every once in a while and see if my ad copy works here. If it does, I have a real winner. So far they have all been real losers! Bouncing back though... does require a change in focus as you so very well put it. Thanks, Leon
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!