Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Bounce Back Ability
7/3/2006 6:14:55 PM
Hi Mary, Roger's stop by was because of the popups I am sure. I am on your friends list, but the popup brought me by also. There is a silver lining behind all adversity even if we have to make it sometime :-) David
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/3/2006 7:37:52 PM
Hi David, Dr. David Last Feb. I had a small friends list and a very anxious spirit. Could not believe that all on the list did not answer. I kept on and after the end of the week, there were 4 visits on the last motivational post. Times have changed. I did not stay down. More friends have been added and good trusting relationships have developed. Yes, you and Roger both received invitations but it could have been the pop ups that gave you a quick chance to jump in. Times have changed. Thanks for stopping in.
+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/3/2006 11:27:04 PM
Hi again Mary, I came here at this particular time because you sent me an invitation yesterday. I try to participate where I have something to say... else I don't say anything. That is what a lot of people do, Mary. They visit and see if they would have anything to add to the forum. If not, they don't bother to post anything. For example, I made a forum thread the other day called "Stop Paying Monthly Fees!" and I think there were about 6 posts made to it out of all of the 400 friends that I invited. I made another thread offering a free package and only one person commented other than myself. It is lonely here when you are by yourself. That is why I try to show others the respect that they deserve by adding to the conversation. Too bad for me I suppose. I will learn to write stuff that is condusive to replies one of these days... maybe. Peace, Leon
+0
7/4/2006 5:03:59 AM
Dear Leon, I get so many forum requests that I do not have time to go to them all. I do not even remember even seeing yours or I would have stopped by. You have to be persistent and send it several times. It may not be that what you wrote was not persuasive at all. We live in the information age and information overload is a definite factor. Post your links to your forums in a personal message to me. I promise you Leon, I will come. David
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/4/2006 5:44:47 AM
Hi Leon, So glad you stoppped in. It is when we keep doing but change what we are doing, change attitude and not continue on the same road. In Feb. when everyone was suffering from losses, this post was not responded to. Why? I wrote it and the next four that will be repeated here because I thought that was what people were looking for. Not so, as there was one post. Few even came to read. Apparently bouncing back was not on their adjenda. Leon, we can "Lead a horse to water but can't make him drink". People will do what fits their life style. You offer what you know works, while they are busy doing what does not work. Internet marketing has 99% failure as most still buy into instant, enormous wealth mentality. Don't be discouraged. Slow and steady wins the race.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!