Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Welcome to our Mold Mare.
6/29/2013 11:29:57 PM
HI Bill,

OMG I can't tell you how happy I am to see you back on Adlandpro. I am so sorry to hear you are in a wheel chair and all the horrid things that have happened to you. But you are now back to the family of ALP and we will be here to support you however we can.

I do go to a chiropractor, who is a natural healer. Last fall I contacted something on my face and my chiropractor told me it was mold. It took it months to clear up and ever now and then it shows up a small amount but I get out the coconut oil and use on my face.

Bill I thank you for doing all you are doing to help others to understand what the he*l you have been going through. You will be blessed.

I must tell you a little thing I did yesterday. I took a gentleman to the hospital for some of their tests, this man just thinks they are doing the best they can to get him well. He is getting worse all the time. He is on 11 kinds of drugs. After these test they added another one.... I just get so upset with this kind of crap, and I had to sign the papers to get him out to take him home. Anyhow, I signed the papers and looked at the nurse and said," Oh I am so glad I am in alternative medicine" Let me tell you it was dead silence. I thought, boy that didn't go over well. I laughed to myself and made some kind of small talk to break the ice. These doctors and hospitals have people so brained washed with there medications, with all the side effects, well is scares me more then the disease.

Welcome back my friend,
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
6/30/2013 12:51:09 AM
I knew my old Buddy Myrna would be dropping by to see me.. Thanks for always being there for me Myrna.. Allopathic medicine has become an extension of the arm of big pharma... The drug makers rule the entire health care industry and they will not even discuss mold with you. Your story about taking the gentleman for tests reminds me of a story.. This old guy went to see his Dr for some test results... The Dr said,,, I have good news and I have bad news.. The man asked for the good news first... Well said the Dr,,, the good news is ,,these test results show that you have 24 more hours to live.. The old guy was shocked and asked what could possibly be worse news than that... The Dr replied,,,, " you missed your appointment yesterday".
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
6/30/2013 3:58:27 PM
I was just thinking about that mold problem that your chiropractor discovered.. That was most likely aspergillus and it can be very difficult to get rid of.. Once you do get rid of it though it isn't likely to return unless you are being re exposed somewhere.. Check your surroundings real carefully and make sure there is no mold around you.. It doesn't necessaritly have to be your house... It could be anywhere that you spend time.. Sometimes yeast and candida will apprear on the skins surface like that too but that is not real common from what I understand.. Have you looked at out list of symptoms here.. That could give you an idea about if you are being exposed to mold again... Do you have any digestive problems... that is a common symptom and one of the earliest to show up usually...I don't like that this comes back,,even occaisionally...
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Nellie .

594 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/1/2013 12:56:28 AM
Hi Bill, I am happy to see you back on Adlandpro. I like your interesting forum. I have a new profile. Nellie
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/1/2013 3:22:04 AM
Quote:
I was just thinking about that mold problem that your chiropractor discovered.. That was most likely aspergillus and it can be very difficult to get rid of.. Once you do get rid of it though it isn't likely to return unless you are being re exposed somewhere.. Check your surroundings real carefully and make sure there is no mold around you.. It doesn't necessaritly have to be your house... It could be anywhere that you spend time.. Sometimes yeast and candida will apprear on the skins surface like that too but that is not real common from what I understand.. Have you looked at out list of symptoms here.. That could give you an idea about if you are being exposed to mold again... Do you have any digestive problems... that is a common symptom and one of the earliest to show up usually...I don't like that this comes back,,even occaisionally...

I have watched what I have been doing since then. It happened when I mowing around a huge tree. One week it was a small amount the next week it was over most of my face. It took about 3-4 months to get rid of it. There has been a just a few flaky spots several times, but the last several months things have been fine. Even mowing around that tree. I had bark put there 2 years before that, I am thinking there mold in the old bark causing my problems. I would also sneeze, eyes, nose watering. I have also been on Allerplex for my allergies I never knew I had so many allergies.

I am thinking over the winter that the mold has been blown away, because a lot of the chips that was there are gone. I have been mowing with no more problems. Hope this is helpful.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!