Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Welcome to our Mold Mare.
7/3/2013 4:23:26 AM
Hi Billy,

Just to leave one warm hug of welcomeback here.
Like always and everywhere, you are doing a great job here.

Luv ya,

Branka
+2
7/4/2013 3:40:31 AM
Hello My Dear Friend Branka... It has been a while.. Thank you for those words of encouragement but in reality,,, things are not really going that great.. Still only 11 members i think and none from my other group on Facebook...I knew it would be a challenge though and i am up for it... I just hope things work better this time than on my last attempt... I am so tired of Facebook I could scream.. Such a confusing format and so many distractions... Shhheeesh... Thanks for stoppping by Branka..
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+1
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/4/2013 5:48:15 AM
Quote:
Hello My Dear Friend Branka... It has been a while.. Thank you for those words of encouragement but in reality,,, things are not really going that great.. Still only 11 members i think and none from my other group on Facebook...I knew it would be a challenge though and i am up for it... I just hope things work better this time than on my last attempt... I am so tired of Facebook I could scream.. Such a confusing format and so many distractions... Shhheeesh... Thanks for stoppping by Branka..

Bill, it's time for the heads up :)! Don't be discouraged please.
AdlandPro is changing a day after day and I can't enjoy that change enough. New people, new ideas, new approach to our gray and a bit depressing reality, in which some tensions increase, while our readiness to open ourselves to their possibly valuable and great lessons, usually stagnates. Patience and tenacity are 2 proven aces in each sleeve :).

There's no way to compare fb and AdlandPro. I usually say that facebook is a crowded square in .... lol ... Mexico City, full of voices, colors, noise ... while AdlandPro offers a full comfort of the own home.

I'd promote this forum. Thanks for all your efforts to spread info, and to render your hand whenever is possible.

Luv ya my old terrific AdlandPro buddy <3!

B.

+2
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/4/2013 11:00:39 AM

Thank you, Bill

That was a most interesting Power Point Presentation.

Have you ever looked at what Doug Kaufman offers? He tends to blame everything on fungus (mold is a type of fungus and may be responsible for some fungal problems). What I find interesting is his approach through a diet that starves fungus. He calls his diet the Phase 1 diet. His website is »»» www.knowthecause.com

Helen

Quote:
Hi Helen... I made a power point presentation a few years ago that supports much of what you have said in your post.. Here is the link to it in case you might want to see it... http://www.slideshare.net/Billdaddy/mold-dirty-little-bugger-take-4
Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+1
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/4/2013 11:17:58 AM

Hi Myrna

They tell us that GMO`s are responsible for the big jump in the numbers of allergies.

I`d like to share something with you that may be helpful. Would it be ok if I sent you a private email ...or better yet, send me an email to my zhebee address ...see my signature below. That goes for anyone.

Helen

Quote:
Quote:
I was just thinking about that mold problem that your chiropractor discovered.. That was most likely aspergillus and it can be very difficult to get rid of.. Once you do get rid of it though it isn't likely to return unless you are being re exposed somewhere.. Check your surroundings real carefully and make sure there is no mold around you.. It doesn't necessaritly have to be your house... It could be anywhere that you spend time.. Sometimes yeast and candida will apprear on the skins surface like that too but that is not real common from what I understand.. Have you looked at out list of symptoms here.. That could give you an idea about if you are being exposed to mold again... Do you have any digestive problems... that is a common symptom and one of the earliest to show up usually...I don't like that this comes back,,even occaisionally...

I have watched what I have been doing since then. It happened when I mowing around a huge tree. One week it was a small amount the next week it was over most of my face. It took about 3-4 months to get rid of it. There has been a just a few flaky spots several times, but the last several months things have been fine. Even mowing around that tree. I had bark put there 2 years before that, I am thinking there mold in the old bark causing my problems. I would also sneeze, eyes, nose watering. I have also been on Allerplex for my allergies I never knew I had so many allergies.

I am thinking over the winter that the mold has been blown away, because a lot of the chips that was there are gone. I have been mowing with no more problems. Hope this is helpful.
Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!