Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: Welcome to our Mold Mare.
6/28/2013 11:31:13 PM
Hello Jim.. Actually I did see a post from you on my last attempt to start this group here and I responded to it.. You bring us a good point ,,,air conditioners are famous for distributing mold spores throughout an entire structure. As a rule though,,, mold found in AC units is not quite as dangerous as what is found on building materials like wood or drywall and insulation.. The reason for that is because mold on these substrates can produce mycotoxins from these VOC' S .. ( volatile organic compounds ) Non porous material and metal can definitely create some problems but not as serious as the problems created by the mycotoxins.. The allergy type symptoms are most common and these are likely to fade once one removes themselves from the contaminated area.. However,,, it is a different story when organic matter is involved.. These mycotoxins will attack every organ in the body and can pass through the blood / brain barrier... I have suffered damage to the central nervous system and the neurological system due to these mycotoxins... I am deaf and wheel chair bound now except for very short distances when I use my walker... like around the house .I do appreciate your input here jim and anything you have to offer will be welcomed,,, We just have some difficulty when it comes to politics so,, I might try to avoid that topic with you if you don't mind... LOL

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+1
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/28/2013 11:37:05 PM

Hello everyone

One place where mold grows, and many are not aware of it, is in air conditioners. They are often not cleaned regularly and when mold grows in them, the mold strewn all over the room. This is especially true in motels, hotels and such. Some people who are on the road a lot get very sick over time and have no idea what is wrong with them.

Helen

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+1
6/28/2013 11:41:29 PM
Hi Helen.. Yes,,, that is a very long list but I wanted you to have this information. It is important to remember that there are thousands of species of mold and so many health problems related to mold that it would be impossible to have a short list and still be realistic about the enormity of the problem.. The rule of thumb that most of us go by using this list is if you have 8 or more of these symptoms you are most likely dealing with a mold problem.. Some of us in advanced stages of this illness have 30 or 40 symptoms or even more.. I am going to start a new thread here to talk about all of the diseases and disorders related to mold exposure .. I need a little time to get things going but I will introduce a lot more information as we go forward with this.. Thank you so much for visiting this group Helen and I look forward to hearing more from you real soon.
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+1
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/28/2013 11:54:13 PM
Thank you, Diane. I never thought of that.

Quote:
Hi Helen, I believe the issue is that because it is a closed group, then you will only see the front page ( people and images). Maybe Bill could put the doc he is talking about here within this group to help people know what symptoms are...or... you can join the group if that is something you would like to do.

What I am reading about this terrible illness, needs to be talked about openly.

Diane

Quote:

Hi

I didn`t see the list there. I clicked on the link you provided and there`s no list there except a list of people and pictures of them.

Helen

Quote:
I am posting a link to the list of symptoms for mold related illness here.. This is probably the best place to start when trying to solve a medical mystery like mold... Most mold victims have at least 8 of these symptoms.. Many of us have more and it is not uncommon to have 30 or 40 of these... I would copy this list for future reference and that way you can check off all the ones that pertain to you..
Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+1
6/29/2013 12:19:19 AM
HI Bill
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!