Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: Welcome to our Mold Mare.
7/9/2013 5:50:21 PM
Here is another story of mold devastation.. You will see the many ways that mold has effected lives.. This is due,, I think,, to the many species of mold and other variables like length of exposure and degrees of sensitivity... One think is certain though,,, miold can have a devastating impact on anyone's life ...

What a journey, a door was installed in my home and the osb subfloor board left exposed beneath the threshold, with no moisture protection. It took a few years before mold intrusion made me so sick, Doctors were not helpful because most don't understand mold, mycotoxins and innate immune responses. Eventually, my research lead me to Maryland, and testing showed mold and toxins were making me sick, but I didn't know where it came from. By then I also had MCS. It took another two years for the mold to start growing up the wall. I still couldn't see it but when it changed types of mold I could smell it. I sniffed it out like a dog. Failed attempts at remediation (adjustor refused to cut out past all water damaged area, only cutting past visible mold probably causing the spores to become air-born.) I got even sicker. I did everything I could, aired things, cleaned things used mold controlling products, tried to make a safe room. Eventually I developed Lupus and had to choose life or home. I am now homeless, trying to hold the people responsible. I am paying for a house to I can't live in to hold a life time of things I can't use. Dependent on a couple of relatives, my car and a tent for shelter. I have lost the 60 pounds of inflammation as long as I isolate, keep very strict diet, and Mother nature does stir up spores, and no one sprays or uses some chemical that sets off my immune system. Mold has destroyed my life, my health, my home, my things, and somedays it has kicked the hell out of my spirit, but I continue to fight and look for moments of joy.
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+1
7/15/2013 7:28:11 PM
Why do the majority of mold sufferers develope MCS?
thx,
Jan
+1
7/19/2013 12:36:38 AM
I don't know if the answer to your question has ever been proven but I have a theory on that... MCS is an immune response due to ,,,,,that is about as far as I have gone with this.. Sorry jan... but you will have to ask someone more educated than me that question... I do feel that the use of prednisone will lead to mcs because of the immune suppression that results... Prednisone actually work by suppressing the immune system and that can't be good when one is fighting disease... There is much in our environmewnt now that also suppresses our immune systems... Floride in the water,,, food additives,, vaccines ,,,chem trails and even the burning of fossil fuels in our cars have all been shown to have a detrimental effect on our immunity... We have a long way to go in this research though so I would not pretend to have a difinitive answer to your question..
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!