Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Preppers in AdlandPro Community
6/6/2018 2:17:44 PM
mikeandshirley.jpgHi all. In this installment, I want to talk about something other than survival foods, UFO's or life in space. As most of you know, Shirley and I have been struggling for awhile now, however things are taking a turn for the worse. Recently, we lost our Food Stamps. They were in Shirley's name and she had to send in an update to keep them coming. I had the chance to get a 1996 Pontiac Bonneville in good condition from a friend for $1.00. I was saving the money for insurance and registration. The car wood help us save money on taxi's for trips to the doctor's office, grocery shopping, or trips to food pantries. Shirley got the information in too late and lost the food stamps. She refuses to appeal the decision or re-apply because she feels that we will get a box of food from Trump so she is using her credit cards instead to order food and have it delivered that costs us $11.50 for delivery. I love her very much, but she can't seem to realize that her way of doing things is costing us more, and making it impossible for me to get the car. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do? I have been getting some pre-approved loan offers in the mail, however I believe it would be a bad idea to go in that direction. I do have a pay pal account at michaelcaron2000@gmail.com Sorry I can't make it clickable. My friend is still holding the car, but they are getting complaints from their neighbors, so they won't hold it forever. I will take any suggestions and before you say it, I already feel like a heel for even being in this position so use other names in your response.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
Pay Pal michaelcaron2000@gmail.com
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!