Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Preppers in AdlandPro Community
5/31/2013 4:18:40 AM

10_1_136.gifHello again,

I am very new at this marketing business, however if you can at least check this links to see if they work I would appreciate it. I have no idea if they work or not. I am not positive, however I believe there is a place on the site where you can ask for a free sample. Remember, you can also go to my website at http://www.countryvalues65.com and look for this banner.

foodstorage.gif

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~

http://www.countryvalues65.com

smogmeinichols3.jpgShe said that she knows of some great out of the way camp grounds. Think I should go?

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/30/2017 12:04:03 AM
10_1_136.gifIn The past, I have not been getting too many responses for this topic, as the majority of the people don't believe that anything bad will happen in the United States of America and that we are perfectly safe. But are we? Whatever side of the fence that you are on, you have to see what dire straits we are in right now. There are several things that you can do to protect yourselves and your loved ones now, before it gets way too expensive for you to do anything about it. Take time to go over this forum from the beginning, you will see two friends that we all miss very much, one has passed and the other can be found on Facebook if you know where to look. If you have the finances, here is a sample of a survival bunker that you could invest in. Be safe, stay safe, and survive.
home1.jpgThere are different styles and sizes available and financing is available.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
M&S Public Relations
michaelcaron2000@gmail.com
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/30/2017 12:46:10 AM
10_1_136.gif
Survival also means being very careful. You do not have to be actively involved in a protest to feel the effects of gas bombs. We can supply you with gas masks for your protection at very reasonable costs.
Czech-cm4.jpgCz-M10-Gas-Masks1.jpgThese may not be pretty to look at, but they could save your life. These two are selling right now at $38.00 each and additional filter cost extra. Remember, ET's are not our primary concern right now.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
M&S Public Relations
michaelcaron2000@gmail.com
+0
1/30/2017 2:28:23 AM
The bad is already here, it isn't going away, and it's only going to get worse.A bunker won't do it. They have the technology to detect underneath and dig rebels out. Sorry to preach but prophesy unfolds. I generally do not preach but Truth is truth. Those not of the faithful, now's a good time to get to know Jesus.
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/30/2017 3:21:25 AM
10_1_136.gif
Hello,
Thank you for your response. Yes, the worse is already here. What has been written in the scriptures will come to pass, However, have you ever heard the story about the man that was trapped on his roof as the water rose. He refused three offers of help and finally drowned. When he got to heaven he asked GOD why he did not help him. GOD responded that he tried to help him three times and he refused all three offers. No one asked for our situation, but if their is a way to protect yourself and you have the means to do so, and you won't take action, shame on you. Yes, the end is real near, so what do we do, lay down and wait for the end. I think not.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
They won't be too far behind
ufofleet.jpg
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!