Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Preppers in AdlandPro Community
7/16/2017 6:24:42 PM
It has been a long time since I have been in this forum, and things are not getting much better in the world at large. I do not have that much money and I cannot afford to buy many of the products that I have offered here, however when I can, I go to discount stores to get some items that I feel that I will need. At the Dollar Tree (that I believe is in a lot of states you can get doubleAA and tripleAAA batteries 10 for a dollar. They also have the round battery operated lights that used to be advertised for only $19.95 for a dollar each. Walgreens has a brand called "Nice" that has toilet paper, 2 ply 12 double rolls for $5.99, usually on sale for a dollar off. There are too many signs showing us that things are going to get a lot worse before they get better. I am not even interested in making money any more because I have failed too many times, but we cannot just stand by and be victims. Our politicians have no concerns because they already have escape routes set in place but there are no underground bunkers in place for the rest of us because we don't matter. ~Mike~
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/8/2018 3:51:39 AM
Hi all. I am always trying to find subjects that would be of interests to a lot of people, however I don't seem to be finding the right subjects. I created this topic as I felt that there are a lot of members of ALP that are concerned with the devastating weather patterns that we are having around the world
and would like to know how to be prepared for whatever may come. In the early seventies, I belonged to a NASA based organization called the L-5 Society. NASA has done a lot through the years to make our lives easier, and opened the door for the dehydrated food industry by introducing a dehydrated drink for astronauts in space that later became known as the orange drink that we all know as Tang. When I was a chapter president for the L-5 Society we were working on several projects for NASA and had think tanks on various projects to find the best and cheapest ways to set several goals. One of which was how to live in space. I am putting up two videos of results of the think tanks. I am not sure if these are realities or not, but the more people that get involved in these projects, the quicker we can make them realities.
There are many of these videos available, and I am not sure if the L-5 Society is still active, however if it is not I would like to find some like minded people that would like to continue the quest for other worlds. I will never see my dreams come true, but if I could help others, I would like to. If you have similar videos, please shar~e them. Thank you.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/8/2018 6:22:57 PM
Hi all,
I am not sure if the L-5 Society is still active, however many of the projects that they worked on were used by NASA in their development of their space colonization projects. There are always pro and con statements made on all subjects, however it must be understood that huge organizations such as NASA have to be very careful in disclosing important information as vital information could wind up in the wrong hands. As an example, I had disclosed the fact that when I was gathering information on the existence of UFO's and aliens in a column of a local newspaper back in the fifties, my wife was approached by two high ranking Air Force officers who confiscated all my information and told my wife that if I continued writing my article, my children might have a terrible accident. They would not make a threat like that if I was writing about something that did not exist. It simply would not make sense. I am 76 years old, and I am not going to be told to stop telling the truth because the military does not want people to know what is really going on around us every day. I deal in facts, not fantasies, and if I were younger I would join one of these organizations that are doing their very best to save humanity. The weather patterns around the world have changed dramatically and we have to do whatever it takes to change our future or we won't have a future. I urge the younger people that read this to think seriously about your future. Here are some more videos to show you which way we should be going. It is your world now and I am counting on you to make the right choices.
I am passionate on this subject, and have studied many aspects about it. I hope you understand.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/8/2018 10:24:37 PM
This might be good for someone who likes to keep their head in the clouds.
There are a lot of interesting theories, however I believe I would feel more comfortable on a planet's surface as apposed to floating in the clouds.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/28/2018 4:22:08 PM
mikeandshirley3.jpg Survival food is not just for emergency situations. It is also a convienient alternative for camping trips as well, as it will allow you to pack much more food for your trip that will take up much less space. Here is a video that will help you plan your next trip.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!