Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: Preppers in AdlandPro Community
1/30/2017 7:23:40 AM
I do not know. I usually have an opinion and strategy to things but this reality baffles me. I'm somewhat surprised that the official announcement hasn't already been made and armed forces in place. However, too many personal firearms are still out there. Also, the current information age has somewhat backfired on them in that the technology was intended for our detriment but has awakened so many millions of Americans. The vast majority no longer trust mainstream “news.” In 1996, I remained a card-carrying, anti-Christian political activist (jordanconvertbooks.blogspot.com). I had only one Christian with whom I interacted and considered a friend. We met often for breakfast, lunch, etc. and discussed politics and government. Back then, I followed politics like some follow sports. I could name representatives and senators in distance states and quote their voting records. I expressed confusion as to why man was engineering what I perceived as the fictitious God's Book of Revelation. At that time, information was a slow process, in print and by mail or meetings. I was considered by most a deluded paranoid conspiracy theorist about NWO, Illuminati, One-World government. Now, it's common knowledge. During all this, my atheist travels led me to have to argue my points against the veracity of Christ's Resurrection. After months, I finally conceded to it's veracity. Ultimately, I accepted Christ. From there, I began Resurrection apologetic ministry. I could do nothing about the NWO but I could enlighten others to Christ and that He is the only answer. From there, in prayer, they need to pray for His Holy Spirit's enlightenment and guidance through this ending time. Most of my writings are complimentary and there are couple for sale books. Jordanconvertbooks.blogspot.com In Christ's Name, “Jordan”
+0
1/30/2017 7:33:21 AM
BTW: Yes, I know the rooftop story, one of my favorites to tell! I heard it with first a motorcycle came, then a pickup truck, then a speed boat, then a helicopter. Then God asked, "What do expect from me?!" I confess in my case, I do not know. I expect His guidance each day as each day unfolds.
+1
1/30/2017 4:53:29 PM

The version shared with me was via a Veteran Nursing Home Care Resident

There was a flood in a community and a man missed three opportunities to be
saved from drowning

... when the flood waters was above his porch; a boat sailed by offering to
rescue him and he said he was waiting on the Lord to save him
... flood waters continued to rise and the man climbed on his roof; a yacht sailed
by offering to rescue him ... again, he said he was waiting on the Lord to save him
--- flood waters rose to roof level; a helicopter hovered above the man to save him;
again, he said he was waiting on the Lord to save him

The man drowned; arrived to the Pearly Gates and fussed about not being saved
He was told, I sent you a boat, a yacht and a helicopter, what else did you want me to do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Free Open Social Networking is what I do online.

Without people connections, how does one expand
his/her dreams?

Sharing how FollowLike SEO links work from/to published web sites

This will work for beginners as well as accomplished web site publishers...
FollowLike

Quote:
10_1_136.gif
Hello,
Thank you for your response. Yes, the worse is already here. What has been written in the scriptures will come to pass, However, have you ever heard the story about the man that was trapped on his roof as the water rose. He refused three offers of help and finally drowned. When he got to heaven he asked GOD why he did not help him. GOD responded that he tried to help him three times and he refused all three offers. No one asked for our situation, but if their is a way to protect yourself and you have the means to do so, and you won't take action, shame on you. Yes, the end is real near, so what do we do, lay down and wait for the end. I think not.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
They won't be too far behind
ufofleet.jpg
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/30/2017 5:20:33 PM
10_1_136.gif
Hi Zeineide,
I may seam to be somewhat paranoid at times, however there is, has been, and always will be beyond our control if we let them be that way. I am somewhat open with my thoughts and beliefs because I was the youngest of ten siblings and was raised in a strict Catholic environment. When I was molested by the priest at our church and ran home and told my father about it, I received a beating for lying about the priest who represented GOD. The next time the priest approached me I pushed him over the church pew, and ran like Hell. I believe in GOD and I believe in Jesus, but I don't believe in MAN. I stayed in the church and the priest never bothered me again. As we get to know one another, I will reveal other things to you as I have to others in this community. From that early age I decided not to believe everything that everyone told me. Rather than say that I did not believe them, I would go to the library and take out some books on the subject by different authors and form my own conclusions. I do believe in Extratterestrials because mathematically speaking, (I just can't spell it)Earth cannot be the only planet that contains live in a Universe with over ten billion planets. I am 74, almost 75. Last Friday I went to the hospital to the Cath lab as I had some tests done on my heart, a couple of weeks ago and they thought that they found some heart blockage. It turned out negative. I have to have my gall bladder out but first they had to make sure that my heart was strong enough. When you have the chance, check out my other forums on my home page where you will get a much better idea of who I am. Especially my forum thread "Magdelene Sisters"
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
michaelcaron2000@gmail.com
Now, I am going to go find my friend
smogmeinichols3.jpg
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/30/2017 6:44:18 PM
10_1_136.gif
Hi Jan,

Yes, that was the version that I had in mind, but I couldn't think of how it went. Could you do me a favor? The url for this thread is not coming up on my computer. Could you send it to me please.

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~

M&S Public Relations

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!